Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Day started at 3AM

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Day started at 3AM Empty My Day started at 3AM Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:19 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

Maggie had some barking fit .She saw or heard something outside that she had to bark non stop at for 3 hrs........Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

I got up to see what the Heck....Nothing....

so here I am awake at 3:30 AM ..Shocked Shocked 

and of all things my air antenna decides to not work. NO TV.No Book to read.Can not sleep...Not going to bake. Not turning on my oven.
I could have cleaned the kitchen. Nah.
I could have done some laundry..Nah.

I did some watching some TV on my desktop.

Tried to take a nap.Sleep 

my day is screwed up.I am tired .I have a few errands to run in 95`..

I want to smoke some pork chops........My Day started at 3AM 1562938848 

2My Day started at 3AM Empty Re: My Day started at 3AM Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:25 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

Man, sounds like me the other day....only it was just ME who woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. At least you have an excuse for being awake.

Good luck on trying to take a nap....never works for me when I really need one, just when I have things to do and I sit down "just for a minute"....Zzzzzzzzz

3My Day started at 3AM Empty Re: My Day started at 3AM Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:10 pm

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

I woke up at 5.30.. I was getting ready for my morning walk when my neighbor called me to cancel our walk, she was still shaking when she told me that there was a pitbull running loose in our neighborhood Twisted Evil .. it came at her when she was walking her dog before our walk.. she had to scoop up her little dog and ran back home No ..

I did not go back to sleep but sat on my couch and finished reading my book that due today

4My Day started at 3AM Empty Re: My Day started at 3AM Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:07 pm

NormM

NormM

The nice thing about being retired, at least for me, is that it does not matter what time I go to bed or if I get up early. If I get sleepy during the day, I just take a nap.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

5My Day started at 3AM Empty Re: My Day started at 3AM Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:55 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

NormM wrote:The nice thing about being retired, at least for me, is that it does not matter what time I go to bed or if I get up early.  If I get sleepy during the day, I just take a nap.
I'm laughing, Norm, as I tell Brian this all the time now that he's retired. I've been out of work since I cut my arm badly in early March 2010 (cut the tendons, nerve and artery and had surgery a week later to fix everything; still have the last two fingers "bent" on my left hand, with my pinky finger really having no feeling at all). Now that Brian has retired, he told me to say I'm retired rather than out of work (grin)!!

To me, one of the neatest things about not working is being able to stay up late when you want to and sleep late when you want to. And there's nothing better than a nap in the afternoon, especially if it's raining (which is what I always wanted to do when working and it was stormy outside in the afternoon). Sleep 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum