Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lets see.. how about this

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lets see.. how about this Empty Lets see.. how about this Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:01 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

How about a thread on making cornbread Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

or how about How to boil a egg Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Shocked 

Lets see.. how about this 1297124391 Lets see.. how about this 2876911673 

all tho I sure could go for a pot of cooked to death green beans with bacon.Maybe throw in a small tator.With a side of cornbread cheers 

It will be pushing 100` today so I may not turn on my oven lol.Plus IF my nice neighbor goes to the Farmers mart in the morning she could ,I wish, bring me bushel of green beans geek geek

2Lets see.. how about this Empty Re: Lets see.. how about this Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:09 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

I would certainly venture over to say hello and offer the $$ to get a bushel so you don't have to go. And offer a pot of the ham/beans/potatoes as incentive......

That just might be on my menu plan this weekend....

3Lets see.. how about this Empty Re: Lets see.. how about this Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:22 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

Mmm! My mom used to make green beans and red potatoes with a leftover ham bone. Delicious. Also comes out great in the pressure cooker, too -- and a lot faster if you're throwing it together after work.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum