Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Swear !!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Swear !! Empty I Swear !! Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:46 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

I am fed up with vacuum cleaners.Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Last one I paid $250.POS!!!

I have had to buy & replace that friggin belt 5 times.

Vacuumed my office today.. Belt burned up .Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I Swear !! 2787578702 I Swear !! 2787578702 I Swear !! 1450907917 I Swear !! 1450907917 

sick of it. Going to see about a BELTLESS Vacuum.

I Swear !! 1562938848 

2I Swear !! Empty Re: I Swear !! Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:10 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

IF you wanted to spend the money, a friend of mine and my niece both have that Dyson pet hair vac. They both swear by it...say it's the best they have ever had. My niece bought hers as a "reconditioned" model and has had no problems at all....and it was way cheaper that way.

I have a Bissell bagless, the kind you empty every time you use it. It has lasted over 3 years and only needed a belt replaced once. I also have my original Filter Queen we bought the first year we were married. That ugly little "air filtration system" (as it was touted by the salesman) has been through he** and remodelings and horrible, filthy situations....and it's still going strong. It has better suction than anything I've ever owned. But it doesn't have a carpet beater attachment so I just use it for the bare floors and stuff like cleaning the ceiling fans or anything g with fine dust. It has a good filtration system and doesn't spew dust out when cleaning.

3I Swear !! Empty Re: I Swear !! Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:13 pm

NormM

NormM

I have had a Dyson for about a yearc v. Not the animal. I like it too. Since Charlie has two cats, I have to give it a haircut every couple months so I can pull the hair out of the brush but otherwise its great.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

4I Swear !! Empty Re: I Swear !! Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:27 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

I may look into that.  CR did not give it good rating.That is why I did not even look at one.

another thing is emptying that bucket ghezz I have to empty that thing 6 times & all I have vacuumed is the small LR> I now just carry the trash can room to room too lol

5I Swear !! Empty Re: I Swear !! Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:12 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

When I had a vacuum with a bag it seemed like NO ONE could ever figure out the bag needed to be changed. They would vacuum and it was still dirty...DUH! Now, at least, with the ability to see the dirt and animal hair in the clear view canister it SHOULD be a reminder to empty the thing. But it seems I am the only one who empties it every time I use it (daily with the lab living here). That dumb dog should be bald as a hairless chihuahua if the amount I sweep up every day is any indication.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum