Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jimmy! Check your lottery tickets!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jimmy!  Check your lottery tickets! Empty Jimmy! Check your lottery tickets! Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:13 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

Quick, wake Tina up and tell her to find the Power Ball tickets she picked up when she was traveling across the state doing her good deeds.

Two of the $448M winning tickets were sold in New Jersey.

Boy, nothing would make me happier than the two of you living the life of gracious luxury and sending all of us tickets to come for supper...LOL

Sure hope one of your tickets is a winner!

2Jimmy!  Check your lottery tickets! Empty Re: Jimmy! Check your lottery tickets! Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:17 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Jimmy hasn't answered this post.

I hope he and Tina are on their way to the lottery office.

Well, Tina is probably at the salon getting her hair done BEFORE they head out to the lottery office.....gotta look good for the publicity pics.

(We can dream, can't we???)

3Jimmy!  Check your lottery tickets! Empty Re: Jimmy! Check your lottery tickets! Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:22 pm

NormM

NormM

What if Tina called Jimmy and said pack your bags, I just won the lottery? Jimmy replies should I pack for the mountains or the beach? Tina says I don't care, just be packed and out of the house by the time I get home.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

4Jimmy!  Check your lottery tickets! Empty Re: Jimmy! Check your lottery tickets! Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:13 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

Jimmy!  Check your lottery tickets! 2876911673 Jimmy!  Check your lottery tickets! 2876911673 Jimmy!  Check your lottery tickets! 3602300868 

5Jimmy!  Check your lottery tickets! Empty Re: Jimmy! Check your lottery tickets! Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:01 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

NormM wrote:What if Tina called Jimmy and said pack your bags, I just won the lottery? Jimmy replies should I pack for the mountains or the beach?  Tina says I don't care, just be packed and out of the house by the time I get home.
Jimmy!  Check your lottery tickets! 1738318596 

Jimmy!  Check your lottery tickets! 2876911673 Jimmy!  Check your lottery tickets! 2876911673 Jimmy!  Check your lottery tickets! 2876911673 

6Jimmy!  Check your lottery tickets! Empty Re: Jimmy! Check your lottery tickets! Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:35 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Well We did win.... but not the Big Ball..

Tina won $2.00 on a scratch off! ...Tina bought us a bag of chips!

So tonight, we are gonna share a Bag Of Potato Chips!
We are gonna sit up and eat them in bed while we watch The Food Network episodes....

I will say one thing though, If I won the Power Ball, I would buy up like 20 Homes at the Villages, and we can all live there happily ever after when we want to.
Beth can be the rental agent for her to rent when we are not there; and keep all the proceeds. Norm could be the chief smoke and BBQ King. Barb could select the food for our diets.
Tina could drive the Food Shopping Bus and take us all to the shopping markets and stores. She could also drive the ambulance just in case we get tummy aches.affraid 

Crybaby and Brian can be in charge of the Liquor and cocktails. Of coarse we will have full time bartenders.

Imelda could be in charge of the weekly Food Magazine and photography. She can show all her lovely recipes.
The name of the magazine. " Life of The Village People"

And all of our children and friends...OOooops! Did I say something wrong? I just heard a couple of tomatoes fly by my head. hahhahahahahah....

Ohhh! Dreams Dreams Dreams!!! Sure would be fun!
We would probably all wind up in jail! LOL

7Jimmy!  Check your lottery tickets! Empty Re: Jimmy! Check your lottery tickets! Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:40 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

In jail? Not us! The Looney Bin, maybe, but we're all to honest (or sneaky) to end up in jail.

8Jimmy!  Check your lottery tickets! Empty Re: Jimmy! Check your lottery tickets! Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:51 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

bethk wrote:In jail?  Not us!  The Looney Bin, maybe, but we're all to honest (or sneaky) to end up in jail.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

9Jimmy!  Check your lottery tickets! Empty Re: Jimmy! Check your lottery tickets! Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:53 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

Barb could select the food for our diets.

ya & you would be first. Jimmy!  Check your lottery tickets! 863604796 Jimmy!  Check your lottery tickets! 863604796 Jimmy!  Check your lottery tickets! 1223290054 Jimmy!  Check your lottery tickets! 266346835 Jimmy!  Check your lottery tickets! 266346835 Jimmy!  Check your lottery tickets! 2876911673 Jimmy!  Check your lottery tickets! 2876911673 

10Jimmy!  Check your lottery tickets! Empty Re: Jimmy! Check your lottery tickets! Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:05 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Barbara101 wrote:Barb could select the food for our diets.

ya & you would be first. Jimmy!  Check your lottery tickets! 863604796 Jimmy!  Check your lottery tickets! 863604796 Jimmy!  Check your lottery tickets! 1223290054 Jimmy!  Check your lottery tickets! 266346835 Jimmy!  Check your lottery tickets! 266346835 Jimmy!  Check your lottery tickets! 2876911673 Jimmy!  Check your lottery tickets! 2876911673 
yeah!.... hahahahahahahahaa

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum