Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I think it is so funny

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I think it is so funny Empty I think it is so funny Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:40 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

when a person who does NOT cook a decent thing,gives someone advice on how to cook something..I think it is so funny 2855670339 

2I think it is so funny Empty Re: I think it is so funny Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:58 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Or when you have a decendant who's idea of cooking a good meal is to make Buffalo Chicken Dip and serve it with a bunch of tortilla chips.....

3I think it is so funny Empty Re: I think it is so funny Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:55 pm

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

it's funny lol! and I would not do that

4I think it is so funny Empty Re: I think it is so funny Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:21 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Sometimes I am amazed how different our two girls are. Our oldest, in Indy, was always interested in being in the kitchen, just as I was with my Grandma. The younger one, who we are house sharing with, liked everything except being in the kitchen. And even today, she cooks so seldom it makes me wonder how she and the 10 yr. old will be nourished when we are in Florida. I'm sure they will be fine, but it's amazing how different our two are even though they were raised exactly the same.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum