Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Grandson

+2
Barbara101
muzicgirl
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Grandson Empty My Grandson Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:14 pm

muzicgirl

muzicgirl

He'll be 1 year old tomorrow!
Here he demonstrates the proper technique for tenderizing artichokes before cooking ...
My Grandson Orenartichoke_zpsed8a4cf5

2My Grandson Empty Re: My Grandson Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:20 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

oh how cute .. What a sweetie Smile 

3My Grandson Empty Re: My Grandson Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:30 pm

muzicgirl

muzicgirl

thanks, we like 'im Wink Very Happy

4My Grandson Empty Re: My Grandson Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:16 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Too cute! Does he have on work boots to complete the carhartt overalls outfit?

Isn't it a hoot to see life through their eyes? They learn so quickly....and just yesterday he was just a baby. Now he's a little boy!

Goodness, it's been so long since ours were that size.... We have our 13 yr old grandson and his 9 yr old sister north of Indianapolis, our oldest daughter's children. She's a former preschool teacher now a full time mom and homemaker. Our younger daughter is going to lease our house here in Ohio with her 10 yr old son so we're sharing the living space right now. I'll be going back to the villa the first of September when Jake is back in school and then Dane will be down when he retires in February.

5My Grandson Empty Re: My Grandson Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:30 pm

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

a cute boy My Grandson 3593629538 

6My Grandson Empty Re: My Grandson Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:18 pm

muzicgirl

muzicgirl

bethk wrote:Too cute!  Does he have on work boots to complete the carhartt overalls outfit?  

Isn't it a hoot to see life through their eyes?  They learn so quickly....and just yesterday he was just a baby.  Now he's a little boy!

Goodness, it's been so long since ours were that size....  We have our 13 yr old grandson and his 9 yr old sister north of Indianapolis, our oldest daughter's children.  She's a former preschool teacher now a full time mom and homemaker.  Our younger daughter is going to lease our house here in Ohio with her 10 yr old son so we're sharing the living space right now.  I'll be going back to the villa the first of September when Jake is back in school and then Dane will be down when he retires in February.  

he doesn't walk more than just a few steps, so he's too little for boots just yet, Beth! He is one year old today! Smile

7My Grandson Empty Re: My Grandson Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:20 pm

muzicgirl

muzicgirl

Imelda HL wrote:a cute boy My Grandson 3593629538 

thanks, Imelda!

8My Grandson Empty Re: My Grandson Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:54 am

thesweetestpea

thesweetestpea

He could pound up my cracker crumbs anytime!!!  He's a doll.

9My Grandson Empty Re: My Grandson Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:56 pm

muzicgirl

muzicgirl

thanks, Pea!
btw, Monica said to say "hi" back to ya Smile

10My Grandson Empty Re: My Grandson Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:00 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

He's adorable! Too cute.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: