Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am on my way to Wal Mart

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I am on my way to Wal Mart on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:05 am

Barbara101

Razz 

I have been needing cutting boards. I hear Paula Deens crap oh I mean stuff is on sale to get rid of it.

Even if they last 6 months thats ok by me.I am sure they are made in china so I will have to make sure they are bleached good.

2 Re: I am on my way to Wal Mart on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:59 pm

bethk

Admin
Yes, I'm sure there are some things in her line that would be useful if picked up in sale.

3 Re: I am on my way to Wal Mart on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:32 am

Imelda HL

we just got back from Walmart.. I walked around to see if I could get her 9x13 baking pan for a low price.. some of her products were on sale but not the baking pan I wanted.. so I got home with some potato chips, some peaches and some other stuffs but no baking pan Very Happy 

4 Re: I am on my way to Wal Mart on Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:05 am

Barbara101

they did not have the big one I wanted. they had some flat one said it was for a baking board. HUH? anyway it was $30. not paying that.

so If I happen to see one on sale for the right price I might buy it but I am not about to run around in this heat for it.
the other stuff she has her name on,,,crap..

yet the few time s I watched her show & THAT has been a long time she did not use that. she used great cookware. Also cast iron was used a lot.

The only chef that had his name on stuff that is decent to buy is that Mario Batali guy.It really is quality. I just can not bring myself to buy any he is such a jerk.. 

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum