Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Birthday on the fly....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Birthday on the fly.... Empty Birthday on the fly.... Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:43 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

Today the GS turns 10 !  I wanted to make a small cake to celebrate because desserts aren't high on his list of favorites.  This kid is tough... But he's getting a box cake with canned frosting and he'll just like the fact his name is written on the top.

Some how I need to get to the store because I don't have any broccoli and that's his favorite vegetable.  He wants Salisbury steak with gravy, mashed potatoes and broccoli.  That's been his favorite meal since he was tiny.

2Birthday on the fly.... Empty Re: Birthday on the fly.... Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:01 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

my DD still to this day wants stuffed cabbage for her bDay dinner.with Banana Pudding. no cake.

now my DS wants lobster more lobster then a side of filet mignon.with other seafood thrown in.

he is not much for sweets but will eat a whole package of Ben & Jerrys anything in a flash.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum