Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maggie May

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Maggie May on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:34 pm

Barbara101

back to her mean self.growling over the food.. trying to hump Mollie,who will have none of that ..she has been pooping in the foyer & yet begs for her treat cuz she went.

but I love her just the same. she is back to her carrying a mouthfull of food,dumping it on the LR carpet then stands over it to eat it. Meanwhile mollie eats all the food in the bowls lol.

2 Re: Maggie May on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:49 pm

bethk

Admin
Thank goodness she doesn't need that collar thingy anymore.  I know it's sometimes a necessary treatment but it just looks like a torture session for them.  It's good to know she's not going nuts from all the itching.

3 Re: Maggie May on Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:19 pm

Imelda HL

Barbara101 wrote:

back to her mean self.growling over the food.. trying to hump Mollie,who will have none of that ..she has been pooping in the foyer & yet begs for her treat cuz she went.

but I love her just the same. she is back to her carrying a mouthfull of food,dumping it on the LR carpet then stands over it to eat it. Meanwhile mollie eats all the food in the bowls lol.

cute Maggie.. sometime it's fun to see how they behave, on our morning walk my neighbor likes to tell me about her cute Sissy.. we dog sat her one time and naturally she was tagging along my DH.. it was like she knew who the real dog lover was lol!

[img][/img]

4 Re: Maggie May on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:57 pm

thesweetestpea

Bless his heart, our little guy always goes potty outside and will wake you at night if he really needs to go. We are keeping him on a schedule of every few hours since he had the bladder stone surgery, trying to prevent them. His main fault is he is Bob Barker, but only at the delivery people or someone at the door. He acts like Cujo when the mail carrier is here and that's what she calls him, you'd think he'd go right through the window, he's so fierce. The UPS guy calls him Killer. With us and people he knows, he's the sweetest, funniest, lovingest buddy in the world. He also takes mouthfuls of food and turns around to munch them -- he does clean up all his pieces, but it's a weird little thing they do, isn't it. I'm going to have to get a picture of him to post, he's a doll baby. Your little furballs are cute, Barb and that Cissy is a cutie, too, Imelda. We are thinking of getting another small dog for a playmate for Puppy Boy, a rescue of course and an adult dog.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum