Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Knife Mystery....SOLVED!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Knife Mystery....SOLVED!!! Empty Knife Mystery....SOLVED!!! Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:37 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Well...I am so happy! Last year, we lost a steak knife. One from a good set that wee keep the block on the little counter space next to the stove.

I remember doing the clean up after a holiday (I don't remember which one ) and when all done, and dishes all in their place late at night, I fing there is One Steak Knife missing. I turned the house upside down several time throughout the next year looking for that darn knife. That bothers the heck out of me when that happens.

It is a Belgique Knife set, and it wasn;t cheap... Like 130.00 set.

Anyway.. I was in the Yard just on the area where we throw the old outdated food and scraps for the critters to clean up, and I see something shiney! YEP! There It Was.... I was ready to have a Ticker Tape Parade over the find. LOL.....

Columbo here figured someone threw it out in the garbage, but then again, the girls DIL and GD and Tina, know that we don't throw food scraps in the garbage. I hate stinky magot infested garbage cans, and it does feed Gods Creatures. lol hahahahaha.

2Knife Mystery....SOLVED!!! Empty Re: Knife Mystery....SOLVED!!! Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:36 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

I do that all the time. well not trow away a knife by accident,on purpose yes lol

I will look for something for days,then give up. Then while looking for something else I find the thing I was looking for before lol lol...

One time I hide my jewelry, I was having lots of workers in the house. well don't you know I forgot where I hid it Knife Mystery....SOLVED!!! 2855670339

Took me months to find it.

3Knife Mystery....SOLVED!!! Empty Re: Knife Mystery....SOLVED!!! Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:33 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Barbara101 wrote:I do that all the time. well not trow away a knife by accident,on purpose yes lol

I will look for something for days,then give up. Then while looking for something else I find the thing I was looking for before lol lol...

One time I hide my jewelry, I was having lots of workers in the house. well don't you know I forgot where I hid it Knife Mystery....SOLVED!!! 2855670339

Took me months to find it.
OMG that's funny!

I could swear, I have one of those electronic video recorders.
One day (yeah Right) I am gonna look on the shelves and the boxes and all the stowage places, and just say, .i.e
Garage...on back wall...light bulbs...grease for electrical...ribbons.....mason jar caps...and yadda yadda yadda all as I video record on the tape. .
This way I will have the most of the stuffffff on the video tape, and I could refer to that recording if I am looking for something years and years from now!

They say, if you have replacement value on insurance for your home, (which we do), you should video tape all the stuff for God forbid a total loss.
With the stuff we have...hahaha, the movie would be a week long. Dats a lot a popcorn to eat while watching a movie like that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum