Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lordy...$$$$$$

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lordy...$$$$$$ Empty Lordy...$$$$$$ Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:46 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

just got home from taking Maggie May to the vet.affraidaffraid

$250. Lordy...$$$$$$ 2855670339

she is wore out too. But is feeling much better.

Man I need to move to a place with NO FLEAS!!!

Ms CAT won't like the meds for her & she will be fighting me to go outside. She is the one bringing them inside.

I mean for gripes sake I can not afford to DE FLEA the whole outside.

Lordy...$$$$$$ 1450907917

2Lordy...$$$$$$ Empty Re: Lordy...$$$$$$ Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:43 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

If you shave Ms. Cat you'd be able to see if she had a flea on her....and then no shedding, either!

Two birds with one stone....lol

3Lordy...$$$$$$ Empty Re: Lordy...$$$$$$ Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:31 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

ghezz!!!!!

I just bought a 45lb bag of GOOD dog food.$$$$$$$$$. I gave them one scoop. they have not hardly eaten any.

so now I get a notice the FOOD has been recalled........ Lordy...$$$$$$ 2855670339Lordy...$$$$$$ 1450907917

hope no one gets sick.

4Lordy...$$$$$$ Empty Re: Lordy...$$$$$$ Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:35 pm

cookingirl

cookingirl

Barb, don't feel so bad. I spent about $1,000 dollars on Artie in 2 weeks! :bounce:There were 3 regular Vet appointments and one to the emergency Vet!
It could have been more if I left at the ER overnight!!!

What food did you buy?
Is it a new recall?? The store should reimburse you for it!Lordy...$$$$$$ 2855670339

5Lordy...$$$$$$ Empty Re: Lordy...$$$$$$ Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:43 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

Kirkland Grain Free from costco. Made by Diamond label owned by P&G.I just yesterday asked costco it thier food has been recalled. they said NO..

so now I have to return it, then try to figure out what in the world to feed them. this is getting really really bad. you can't feed your pets anymore.

oh it is cat food too.Mine won't eat anything but friskies. period.she won't even eat the food if I put tuna or salmon juice on it.I tried to make her food,she wouldn't eat it lol.I mean 100% fresh meat or chicken.

6Lordy...$$$$$$ Empty Re: Lordy...$$$$$$ Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:44 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Huckleberry would eat anything he was told was "ok"....but he mainly gets some good for him food.

I only give him scraps if its just protein, like the little bit of fat from our rib eye the other night or the small half do my burger I couldn't finish.  I don't give him any of the breads or grain products.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum