Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

what a day.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1what a day. Empty what a day. Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:20 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

and it is barely noon.

the site is all messed up.smilies won't post..

it is 100` what a day. 387840482

I went out to dump 2yrs of mags that piled up. dropped all of them on my FOOT. that was /is swollen from the humid & heat.now I have a puffed black bruise.

Molly is covered with FLEAS !!!!!!!!!I just bathed her yesterday & de flea'ed her.so I will make a call that Maggie is too. she is mean & won't let me bath her or put any spray on her. she trys to bite me. I will have to take her to the vet.she will have to be put back on prednisone.Both of them have skin issues due to flea bites. I HATE summer here Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

I am in my house now for days at a time.Can't handle this heat..

2what a day. Empty Re: what a day. Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:21 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

I'll have to experience a couple summers in the villa to say if I like it or not.  I do know February through May was beautiful.  I do know last summer it was hotter and more humid here than it was there.  Go figure.

3what a day. Empty Re: what a day. Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:08 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

I bought a bunch of paperbacks at the thrift store last week & I already read them, so now I either brave the heat & go to the library or just make another run to the thrift store.This is where a 3g kindle would come in handy. I have NO wifi..

I lived in Fla. It is the same as here. H&H..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum