Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

December 2018 ..... What's Cooking?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

201 Re: December 2018 ..... What's Cooking? on Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:25 pm

Bugster2

I don't want to cook today. I went to 4 stores and i am pooped. Frankly, I think we should take turns cooking but i know that would go over like a lead balloon.
I made the mistake of picking up one of Katie's rooms. She had a complete meltdown. So, I am just not in any mood to cook for her or Joe.

202 Re: December 2018 ..... What's Cooking? on Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:35 pm

bethk

Admin
The stir fry turned out pretty good. Apparently I got just the right level of spice in it for Dane ~ he said, "make it just like this the next time....."

Hahahahahahaha! He acts as if I have any idea of what I put in it or what amounts. That's not the way I roll in the kitchen. It's always a crap shoot with me ~ got lucky this time. LOL

I did put the pea pods in at the very last and they were delicious, tender and just crispy enough to let you know they were really fresh.

203 Re: December 2018 ..... What's Cooking? on Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:26 pm

Niagara Visitor

Stir fry looks great.  I love fresh snap peas in them. I just ate a few pieces of leftover fish from son's fish fry last night.  I haven't got much of an appetite these days.  That's OK.  I need to lose some weight.  About half of those 30 pounds I lost almost two years ago seem to have found me again! LOL

204 Re: December 2018 ..... What's Cooking? on Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:58 pm

NormM

For dinner tonight I made some chicken breasts with cream, parmesan, sun dried tomatoes and spinach.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

205 Re: December 2018 ..... What's Cooking? on Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:30 pm

bethk

Admin
Going to my brother's in the morning for a couple days. Hopefully I'll remember to take interesting pics while I'm gone.

206 Re: December 2018 ..... What's Cooking? on Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:30 am

UNCLE JIMMY

Have a great time Beth.....

I started a New Year January Post / Thread.

Jimmy...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum