Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cookbooks in need of a home...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cookbooks in need of a home... Empty Cookbooks in need of a home... Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:36 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

Is anyone interested in my cookbooks I'm not taking to the villa?

Only ones hard cover are:

Julia and Jacques Cooking at Home

B. Smith rituals and celebrations

Weir Cooking by Joanne Weir of PBS wine country cooking

Paperback....Aunt Bea's Mayberry Cookbook

Drop me a pm if you want me to send them to you....hate to just sell 'em.

Oh, the B. Smith and Joanne Weir are signed copies to me....had them at one of our events years ago when I worked for the nonprofit orgs.

2Cookbooks in need of a home... Empty Re: Cookbooks in need of a home... Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:47 am

Barbara101

Barbara101

Paperback....Aunt Bea's Mayberry Cookbook

whats this about? sounds good.

when i moved here I gave away to the library 100 cookbooks. then after I moved here I even took a bunch to a trade a book store.Yet I still have 3 huge book shelves full....

I have not cracked any them for along time. Internet...I used to keep my mags too, now I just get rid of them.

3Cookbooks in need of a home... Empty Re: Cookbooks in need of a home... Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:33 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

Aunt Bea cookbook sold at Cracker Barrel restaurants...DD gave it to me yrs. ago.....

Can't say there are any fabulous recipes....more for the pics of old Andy of Mayberry show.

4Cookbooks in need of a home... Empty Re: Cookbooks in need of a home... Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:56 pm

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

I want Weir Cooking by Joanne Weir of PBS wine country cooking, I saw her on PBS and kinda of like her..

Do you still have my address? let me know how much for the postage.. thank you
Cookbooks in need of a home... 2790317363 Cookbooks in need of a home... 2790317363

5Cookbooks in need of a home... Empty Re: Cookbooks in need of a home... Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:37 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

I think I do....well, no, come to think of it. DD dismantled my desk and I don't have a clue where my address book is.....pm your address to me again, please.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum