Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

UHT Milk anyone ?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UHT Milk anyone ? Empty UHT Milk anyone ? Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:13 am

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Ultra High Temperature Pasteurized Milk.
Anyone use it??.... I don't make a habit of buying the milk, but in an emergency, I surely is a handy Item to have on the shelf.
Yep! On the shelf without refrigeration.
It's great tasting, and actually tastes like fresh milk refrigerated.

UHT Milk anyone ? 070b4bc8-e2d0-45cc-a47b-b51bffd53496_1.9f840fb6834a1cf033d6098c14511095

2UHT Milk anyone ? Empty Re: UHT Milk anyone ? Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:14 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

I've seen it but never purchased it.

3UHT Milk anyone ? Empty Re: UHT Milk anyone ? Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:06 pm

Niagara Visitor

It's been around in Germany for a very long time, possibly 30 + years. Hubby the milk drinker in this family did not like it.

4UHT Milk anyone ? Empty Re: UHT Milk anyone ? Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:02 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

Canned milk mixed 50/50 with water works well and is probably cheaper (though it's really gone up and up and up again in the past year).

Do you know what that Ultra High Temperature Pasteurized Milk costs for the one quart that's pictured, Jimmy?

5UHT Milk anyone ? Empty Re: UHT Milk anyone ? Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:47 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Crybaby wrote:Canned milk mixed 50/50 with water works well and is probably cheaper (though it's really gone up and up and up again in the past year).

Do you know what that Ultra High Temperature Pasteurized Milk costs for the one quart that's pictured, Jimmy?

She paid $2.73 a quart at Walmart. It's only for Ooops there is no more milk; and I'm not running to the store now!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum