Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.


You are not connected. Please login or register

October, 2017.....What's for dinner?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 10]

51 Re: October, 2017.....What's for dinner? on Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:07 pm

NormM

avatar

I made two pizzas in my new oven. I used my sourdough bread dough for the crusts and topped with whatever cheeses were in the fridge plus Italian sausage, pepperoni, onions and mushrooms.  Charlie thinks I put too much on them.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

52 Re: October, 2017.....What's for dinner? on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:03 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

avatar
NormM wrote:
I made two pizzas in my new oven. I used my sourdough bread dough for the crusts and topped with whatever cheeses were in the fridge plus Italian sausage, pepperoni, onions and mushrooms.  Charlie thinks I put too much on them.

Good Goshes!!!..... They look great Norm.

Good luck with the new Stove / Range.

53 Re: October, 2017.....What's for dinner? on Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:55 pm

NormM

avatar
I complained about how much time it took to keep the old one clean but I will probably spend as much time cleaning this one but I don't care.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

54 Re: October, 2017.....What's for dinner? on Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:21 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

avatar
NormM wrote:I complained about how much time it took to keep the old one clean but I will probably spend as much time cleaning this one but I don't care.

I try and tell whomever, when you bake, it's so easy to just throw away a simple sheet of aluminum foil to catch bubble overs and spills in the ovens.

The cook top burners are a different story. Others cook and always have boil overs. That is hard to clean if it gets baked in. I never have boil overs when I cook. It's because I never leave the kitchen whilst cooking!

55 Re: October, 2017.....What's for dinner? on Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 am

Crybaby

avatar
Niagara Visitor wrote:I have a London Broil in the oven for me.  There will be some broccoli to go with it.

I've been addicted to London Broil for the past couple of months, Lore. I found out I could make one in less than 15 minutes on the griddle on my stove which sure makes them convenient. They have such a nice beefy flavor and though not the cheapest cut around here, there's literally no waste at all.

Every once in a while, I pick one that's the perfect thickness for butterflying, stuffing and rolling up -- I love it stuffed as well, but the ease of throwing it on that griddle is just too tempting lately.

56 Re: October, 2017.....What's for dinner? on Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:16 am

Crybaby

avatar
UNCLE JIMMY wrote:Tina made beef soup; with little tiny beef meatballs. I tried a 1/2 cup, but couldn't eat it.
She put Melon Seed Pasta ( Orzo ), and I cannot eat that without it getting stuck in my nasal passage .
Some people have that problem, and I guess I am one of them.
Same goes for pastina, or those tiny stars or alphabet pasta.


Boy, I love orzo, Jimmy, but lately am having a hard time finding it in the grocery we deal with. I figure I'm going to have to order a couple of bags online. Never heard of that problem with it, to be honest.

57 Re: October, 2017.....What's for dinner? on Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:27 am

Crybaby

avatar
bethk wrote:The whole chicken cooked in the Instant Pot was cooked in about 35 minutes....but we all agreed it was a 'fail' due to the texture of the meat.  It was almost 'spongy'....not a nice mouth feel at all.  I ended up putting the sliced pieces under the broiler to dry it out a bit and firming up the meat.  Thank goodness I made a sauce from the drippings....but don't even ask about the skin ~ YUCK!

It got eaten, however, and it did taste like chicken.  But it won't be one to be repeated.

The first thing we tried in the crock pot, Beth, was a whole chicken. We felt much the same way you guys did and we won't be having that again. We decided after that meal that we wouldn't be making any meat in the crock pot without browning it first. Plus a darn roast chicken is so easy to make in the oven that we really didn't need to do that -- beginners' bad luck for us, I guess.

How neat that Jake had experience with the Instant Pot! Laughed at the guys having seconds and ol' Jake having thirds of that pot roast. Man, fresh eggs for your noodles, too! Nothing like fresh eggs; had no idea Robin raised chickens!

58 Re: October, 2017.....What's for dinner? on Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:31 am

Crybaby

avatar
Norm, as usual, your bread looked divine! Like Jimmy, I too have that same loaf baking pan! I've only used it a couple of times over the years as I only baked bread in spurts.

I just know you're having fun with your new stove as we went gaga over ours when we got it -- hell, we're still commenting to one another how much we love it. I'm sorry we waited so long to replace the last one -- sure is nice when we do bake something to have an accurate oven again. I tend to use the convection feature more than Brian does as I like not having to rotate the pans when I'm baking something on a sheet pan or cooking sheets.

Did you try out the convection oven yet? And I've got to ask: Have you had both ovens going at the same time yet? Brian would've MADE me do that right away, I just know it!

59 Re: October, 2017.....What's for dinner? on Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:43 am

Crybaby

avatar
UNCLE JIMMY wrote:I am watching the weather channel, and there is a storm that may hit New Orleans saturday night. (  Nate is the name )
Crybaby.... are you prepping for this??   Please keep us posted...

Like the rest of this year's hurricane season, Jimmy, we lucked out. We've had worse thunder storms than Nate was. It was really a shoo shoo in New Orleans. The mayor ticked everyone off by calling for a 7 p.m. curfew on Saturday night -- I felt sorry for all the restaurants, as lots of them closed on a busy night -- all for naught. The curfew was "called" at 8:30 p.m.

I was sorry we did the prep that we did but if we hadn't have prepared, it would've come blazing through. We still have to "untie" the two smokers and the Weber from where Brian lashed them to the bench built into our back deck. Won't be much work as he used the two long heavy duty bungie cords I bought him about six months ago, thinking they would come in handy for something around here or something we had to lash in the trunk of the car. He loved using them and wouldn't have known where they were except that I recently told him I found them dragging in the living room, which is still a disaster due to the construction going on. I moved them to the bottom of my "pantry room" so he knew right where to grab them. Bet you 20 bucks he won't put them back in the right place -- he'll just lay them down somewhere for me to pick up and put away!!

We're still waiting on delivery of the two sets of custom French doors we're having made for the balcony off our master bedroom. But the Visqueen Al jury-rigged over the old doors to stop the leaks had no problems with that shoo shoo of a storm, thank God! Doors were supposed to be delivered in 5 weeks so I figure it will probably take 6 or 7 weeks for the delivery to come. Can't wait as installing those and new shutters over each set plus painting will be all that's needed to finish the balcony (except for staining the new deck out there, which we can't do until the first of November). Then once the leaks are stopped, he can begin the repairs to the walls and ceiling sheetrock downstairs and do the other stuff I want done in there. Can't wait until it's all done but I just knew it would take longer than anticipated -- just not THIS long!!!

60 Re: October, 2017.....What's for dinner? on Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:46 am

Crybaby

avatar
Beth wrote:This morning Robin, Andrea & I made 3 boutineers and 3 bouquets....Just the bride, groom & their 3 children get flowers. I was sweatin' it for fear we'd screw it up but Robin was pleased with how they all came out. Then Andrea & I had to go to the bakery to pick up their 2-tier wedding cake and take it to the restaurant where the wedding feast will be ~ I just prayed it would get there without any incidence or a thumb in the side of it. But, mission accomplished without a problem.

Sounds like a lot of fun you guys all working together on the flowers, Beth. Can't wait to hear how everything went, though it sounds like it'll all go smoothly!

61 Re: October, 2017.....What's for dinner? on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:30 am

Crybaby

avatar
Jimmy wrote:They agreed to take the chair back, and swap it with an electric adjustable, and only $200.00 more. The best part is, they are delivering the new chair tomorrow.

Yayyyy! Good for you, Jimmy! Laughing Laughing

62 Re: October, 2017.....What's for dinner? on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:31 am

Crybaby

avatar
NormM wrote:
I made two pizzas in my new oven. I used my sourdough bread dough for the crusts and topped with whatever cheeses were in the fridge plus Italian sausage, pepperoni, onions and mushrooms.  Charlie thinks I put too much on them.


They look just right to me! Yummy!

63 Re: October, 2017.....What's for dinner? on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:36 am

Crybaby

avatar
NormM wrote:I complained about how much time it took to keep the old one clean but I will probably spend as much time cleaning this one but I don't care.

Isn't that the truth?!! The lady who cleans for us, Lynn, just adores our stove. When it was brand new, she wanted to read the book that came with it to see how they recommended cleaning it. She is still stunned that it cleans up so easily with dish soap and water. I bought her some microfiber sponges and cloths in yellow so they can be dedicated to cleaning "her" stove! And she seemed surprised when I told her I had no intention of washing the grates in the dishwasher even though they're dishwasher safe. Not my new stove!! Wink Wink

64 Re: October, 2017.....What's for dinner? on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:42 am

Crybaby

avatar
Lore, you never did tell us how the pig roast was. Roast pig lovers like me want to know! Must've been fun seeing your old neighbors, too.

65 Re: October, 2017.....What's for dinner? on Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:02 am

NormM

avatar
Crybaby wrote:Norm, as usual, your bread looked divine!  Like Jimmy, I too have that same loaf baking pan!  I've only used it a couple of times over the years as I only baked bread in spurts.  

I just know you're having fun with your new stove as we went gaga over ours when we got it -- hell, we're still commenting to one another how much we love it.  I'm sorry we waited so long to replace the last one -- sure is nice when we do bake something to have an accurate oven again.  I tend to use the convection feature more than Brian does as I like not having to rotate the pans when I'm baking something on a sheet pan or cooking sheets.

Did you try out the convection oven yet?  And I've got to ask:  Have you had both ovens going at the same time yet?  Brian would've MADE me do that right away, I just know it!

I had a GE electric convection oven at the last house I had and didn't use the convection more than once or twice. I have not used the lower oven with convection yet but am thinking about making a turkey in it later this month. It isn't my turn to do the T dinner this year but I always make a turkey and dressing so we can have "left-overs"

On Thursday, they are going to replace the vent over the range with a matching microwave. That will give me some extra counter space.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

66 Re: October, 2017.....What's for dinner? on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:37 am

Niagara Visitor


Crybaby wrote:Lore, you never did tell us how the pig roast was.  Roast pig lovers like me want to know!  Must've been fun seeing your old neighbors, too.

Thanks for asking............... pig roast was fun, but I think not organised as well as it might have been.  I was told to come any time after 3, dinner would be about 6.  I thought right away, 6 pm.???? October??? It could be quite chilly by then.  Anyway, I arrived about 3:45 with 120 devilled eggs!  I decorated some with a slice of radish or pepper, parsley.  But the favourite of the adults were the ones with caviar and dill.  

Anyway, all the yummy salads etc. were out, and people were eating 'cause it looked so good and everyone was hungry.  The pork wasn't ready until about 5, and lots of people had filled up on the appies.  It was really good, especially the crispy spicy skin!  Marion had hired a professional who did the pig on/in a huge roaster fired with real wood!  

It sure was simpler than when we had pig roasts years ago, we had a hand crank and everyone had to take a turn.  We did two with the hand crank, then graduated to attaching a rotisserie motor for the next two.  The roast guy sure did a better job of carving it also.  

Lots of fun, there were lots of children, weather was great, everyone had thought of a sweatshirt or jacket, so that cool was not a problem.  It was great to see old neighbours and friends.

P.S. someone mentioned boil overs on top of the stove being difficult to clean up. I just bought a ceramic disc, about 3 inches in diameter which is supposed to stop boil overs. My mother-in-law had something like that 50 years ago to use when she heated her milk up. It really worked, I hope mine works on soups etc. also.

I bought mine at a Dollar-type store, for $1.25, unfortunately I have thrown the wrapper away and there's nothing on the disc to identify it.



Last edited by Niagara Visitor on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More information)

67 Re: October, 2017.....What's for dinner? on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:32 pm

Crybaby

avatar
Norm wrote:I had a GE electric convection oven at the last house I had and didn't use the convection more than once or twice. I have not used the lower oven with convection yet but am thinking about making a turkey in it later this month. It isn't my turn to do the T dinner this year but I always make a turkey and dressing so we can have "left-overs"

Yep -- it's just not Thanksgiving without leftovers! That's why I always make a larger turkey than we can eat that day -- I can still send people home with turkey but there's always some left for sandwiches and gumbo.

Norm wrote:On Thursday, they are going to replace the vent over the range with a matching microwave. That will give me some extra counter space.

Since we moved in here 19 years ago, we've never used the fan over the stove 'cause it isn't vented to the outside. All it ever did was blow the stuff back over your head or into your face if you're tall like me so it made no sense to use it. We'd just open a couple of kitchen windows and/or the side or back door to the kitchen when we were cooking something that smoked.

But it's another thing I've added to the work Al is doing around the house -- I'm going to buy another hood and he's going to install it and vent it to the outside for me. Years ago I went to Home Depot to get one and was going to hire their installer -- after I'd looked through a couple of big books to find the one I wanted and the man was writing it up, he informed me that he'd just found out that they no longer handled that type of installation (it seemed to me that no one I asked about doing it really wanted to be the one to cut the hole in the wall of the house that is required). He tried to talk me into getting one that vented inside again but I told him I already HAD one of those and just ripped up the order he'd written and left. Al looked up there a couple of weeks ago and said it would be no problem since he can just work through the cabinet on top of the stove. Can't wait to have THAT done!

The best thing about the hood that was/is there now is it doesn't even match the kitchen -- everything is stark white and the darn hood is cream colored. It always griped me that the guy who renovated our house probably bought the wrong one and just put it up anyway. Mad

68 Re: October, 2017.....What's for dinner? on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:51 pm

NormM

avatar
My previous house had the hood vented through the roof but I don't think this one is vented. I made sure that the microwave I ordered had a kit to compensate for an unvented hood just in case. I want a microwave over the oven to open up counter space and to make the hood over the stove match the stove instead of looking like the stove we had when we first moved in.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

69 Re: October, 2017.....What's for dinner? on Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:14 pm

Crybaby

avatar
Niagara Visitor wrote:Thanks for asking............... pig roast was fun, but I think not organised as well as it might have been.  I was told to come any time after 3, dinner would be about 6.  I thought right away, 6 pm.???? October??? It could be quite chilly by then.  Anyway, I arrived about 3:45 with 120 devilled eggs!  I decorated some with a slice of radish or pepper, parsley.  But the favourite of the adults were the ones with caviar and dill.  

Anyway, all the yummy salads etc. were out, and people were eating 'cause it looked so good and everyone was hungry.  The pork wasn't ready until about 5, and lots of people had filled up on the appies.  It was really good, especially the crispy spicy skin!  Marion had hired a professional who did the pig on/in a huge roaster fired with real wood!  

It sure was simpler than when we had pig roasts years ago, we had a hand crank and everyone had to take a turn.  We did two with the hand crank, then graduated to attaching a rotisserie motor for the next two.  The roast guy sure did a better job of carving it also.  Lots of fun, there were lots of children, weather was great, everyone had thought of a sweatshirt or jacket, so that cool was not a problem.  It was great to see old neighbours and friends.

Sounds wonderful.  I'd like that setup as it's fun to eat and drink and visit with everyone while waiting for the centerpiece of the meal -- the trick is not to have too many appetizers for people to gorge on before you serve the main meal.  I learned that the hard way over the years -- I put things out gradually and picked up empty serving platters but didn't refill them right away, especially when people are still showing up in staggered groups.  But you really HAVE to feed people if you're serving liquor to 'em (or else I'd be dealing with staggering groups)! I'd have had several of your stuffed eggs, Lore, but I too would've gone after the ones with the caviar.  Since Brian doesn't eat eggs or fish eggs, I would've told myself I was eating his as well as mine!

I do admit to following my sister-in-law around one Thanksgiving many years ago when she showed up with brownies, fudge and lemon bars for dessert.  She'd asked me if she could bring dessert and I'd gratefully accepted as I'm no baker and she can only bake -- she can barely make a Stouffer's frozen meal well.  I was busy with the meal and getting cocktails or drinks for new arrivals and before I knew it, she'd placed platters of those sweets all over the place in my living room.  I didn't say a word, just smiled and went about and picked them all up, bringing them back to the kitchen and sticking them in the fridge; when she noticed, I politely told her I didn't just spend a small fortune and several days preparing for and making appetizers for everyone and watch them fill up on dessert items, reminding her how much they'd be appreciated after the meal when they found out they were the only dessert.  She smiled, said she hadn't thought of that and never did that again, at least not at my house.  

So glad you had fun with your friends.  Have been to one of those parties where a pro did the roast pig -- it was a lot more fun for the host than it had been in the past, that's for sure.  Plus they do it up so well.  I'm with you on that crispy skin, Lore!

Niagara Visitor wrote:P.S. someone mentioned boil overs on top of the stove being difficult to clean up.  I just bought a ceramic disc, about 3 inches in diameter which is supposed to stop boil overs.  My mother-in-law had something like that 50 years ago to use when she heated her milk up.  It really worked, I hope mine works on soups etc. also.  

I bought mine at a Dollar-type store, for $1.25, unfortunately I have thrown the wrapper away and there's nothing on the disc to identify it.

I just checked some out on Amazon, Lore. Thanks for the tip!  It's been years since I boiled a pot over but now that I've read about those nifty gizmos, I feel darn sure I will do so if I don't hurry up and order a couple.  I see where there are metal ones too if people worry about the unglazed ceramic ones holding flavors or something.  Thanks for the tip!

I also want to get one of those pads -- they used to be made from asbestos when I was a kid -- that you put under a pot to keep the flame even lower than low.  I have a simmer burner on the stove but I want to be able to throw one of those pads under any pot on the stove once I've finished cooking the contents and just want it to retain heat until serving.  Jimmy has one, I think.  I'm going to try to remember to order one of those at the same time I place an order for that boil-over preventer (Brian will love that, as he loves gadgets and gizmos).

70 Re: October, 2017.....What's for dinner? on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:02 pm

Crybaby

avatar
NormM wrote:My previous house had the hood vented through the roof but I don't think this one is vented. I made sure that the microwave I ordered had a kit to compensate for an unvented hood just in case. I want a microwave over the oven to open up counter space and to make the hood over the stove match the stove instead of looking like the stove we had when we first moved in.

I've got cabinets over the current stove hood similar to what you have, Norm.
We gotten used to a large microwave so that's in the corner of one kitchen counter, plus a microwave over the stove would hang down too low for us (we're both tall). I know what you mean about looking like the stove, though, as I'm going to go with a stainless steel hood not much different from the style we have now; it will be vented up into that cabinet over the stove and then right outside to the back wall of the kitchen, the other side of which is a small wooden deck. I don't want to get rid of the cabinet over the stove so I can't get a big stainless steel cool-looking hood to go up there but that's okay 'cause I don't want to pay for one that fancy either!

I keep adding this and that (and this and that) to the work being done in the kitchen, dining room and the half-bathroom. Plus every time Al pulled up something I'd planned on doing, it ended up adding to the original cost to correct what needed correcting. I would LOVE new kitchen cabinets and a new countertop but that, too, will have to wait until another day. Realistically, I doubt I will get either but the countertops have a better chance of getting put in down the line than new cabinets.

I am getting some bead board put on the side of my dishwasher and the sides and back of the island in my kitchen; the side of the island facing the kitchen has drawers and cabinets in it which match my kitchen cabinets but the sides and the part facing the dining room are just plain white. The end of the floor cabinets is where the dishwasher is so it had a "side cap" or whatever one would call it matching the cabinets on there but it didn't fit well and didn't look as nice as it could. So when I decided on putting white painted bead board on the end side of the dishwasher, I figured it would be a good time to "match" it by putting it on the sides and "back" of the island so it would look planned. It will also look a lot nicer than what is currently there.

But unless I win Powerball or MegaMillions anytime soon, I'm going to let everything else as is, as we still have to pay for the work in the living room which will be done last. And I'm keeping my fingers crossed there are no more surprises in there. He already partially removed the sheetrock to see how much water damage was in there and to let it dry out; we will just have to replace some insulation in those walls and then put up sheetrock replacing what he took off. On the ceiling, he feels like he can repair the water damage on the ceiling rather than put up new sheetrock but then I'm getting the old track lights taken down in there and having 8 can lights installed. Then the floor needs some work from the water damage and the whole room needs to be repainted!

Cannot WAIT until it's done, we have our house back and everything is back in its place...

71 Re: October, 2017.....What's for dinner? on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:28 pm

Niagara Visitor


I had a Panasonic Genius countertop Microwave from 1985 to 2011. Loved it, and then it died. I bought what I called a "toy" one, it was so lightweight. Didn't like that, then I bought my condo. It had the micro over the stove............. Hated that too, because I feel that it is dangerous, I had problems removing liquids like soup out and was always afraid of getting burned. I am not very tall, but at 5 ft. 5 in., also not really short. I have taken the over the stove one out, gave it away, and put one in my large, walk in pantry. Pantry is only about 6 feet from my stove and island. I think this is the best solution for me.

72 Re: October, 2017.....What's for dinner? on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:33 pm

bethk

avatar
Admin
We got home about an hour ago....OMG, I am NOT going to drive any long distance any time again in the near future! I much prefer Dane driving to where ever and picking me up at the airport. Two hours into the drive, as we got to the Georgia line, I was thinking, "If I had got on a flight, I could be there by now!" LOL

We stopped for a late lunch so supper is Grandma Juice and then bed.....I'm exhausted.

73 Re: October, 2017.....What's for dinner? on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:15 pm

Niagara Visitor




Niagara Visitor wrote:P.S. someone mentioned boil overs on top of the stove being difficult to clean up.  I just bought a ceramic disc, about 3 inches in diameter which is supposed to stop boil overs.  My mother-in-law had something like that 50 years ago to use when she heated her milk up.  It really worked, I hope mine works on soups etc. also.  

I bought mine at a Dollar-type store, for $1.25, unfortunately I have thrown the wrapper away and there's nothing on the disc to identify it.

I just checked some out on Amazon, Lore. Thanks for the tip!  It's been years since I boiled a pot over but now that I've read about those nifty gizmos, I feel darn sure I will do so if I don't hurry up and order a couple.  I see where there are metal ones too if people worry about the unglazed ceramic ones holding flavors or something.  Thanks for the tip!

I also want to get one of those pads -- they used to be made from asbestos when I was a kid -- that you put under a pot to keep the flame even lower than low.  I have a simmer burner on the stove but I want to be able to throw one of those pads under any pot on the stove once I've finished cooking the contents and just want it to retain heat until serving.  Jimmy has one, I think.  I'm going to try to remember to order one of those at the same time I place an order for that boil-over preventer (Brian will love that, as he loves gadgets and gizmos).[/quote]

The stove I had on the farm was a better model than what I have here in the condo, but it hasn't bugged me enough..................... YET! I had a large burner at the back which was just for keeping things warm. Low, low heat!

Also, regarding the contraptions for not having things boilover, my sister bought some on the shopping network which are a plastic or rubber, large enough to cover a pot which have some flaps in the middle that open up when whatever is in the pot starts to bubble up. They work very well with things like spaghetti sauce and soups, but are a bit messy to clean after.

74 Re: October, 2017.....What's for dinner? on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:30 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

avatar
Glad to hear you are home Beth!

For us.... Tina made sausage and peppers with potatoes.
The new chair ( recliner ) was delivered, and they took the other one back.

Tina couldn't eat the sausage because it was too spicy hot. So she made a BLT. I ate 1/2 she left.


75 Re: October, 2017.....What's for dinner? on Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:38 pm

NormM

avatar
Niagara Visitor wrote:I had a Panasonic Genius countertop Microwave from 1985 to 2011.  Loved it, and then it died. I bought what I called a "toy" one, it was so lightweight.  Didn't like that, then I bought my condo.  It had the micro over the stove............. Hated that too, because I feel that it is dangerous, I had problems removing liquids like soup out and was always afraid of getting burned.  I am not very tall, but at 5 ft. 5 in., also not really short.  I have taken the over the stove one out, gave it away,  and put one in my large, walk in pantry.   Pantry is only about 6 feet from my stove and island.  I think this is the best solution for me.  

I am concerned that it will be too low. I measured twice and I hope it will be high enough.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum