Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"September 2017" "What's for Dinner?"

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 14 of 15]

326 Re: "September 2017" "What's for Dinner?" on Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:58 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

bethk wrote:
UNCLE JIMMY wrote:Tina fried breaded egg plant and I kept pick pick picking from the dish.
I was full, so the rest here, will be for tomorrow, sauced and cheesed, and layered over spaghetti.Better yet, Rigatoni.....

If you had been pickin' away at my meal as I cooked it, you would have nothing but a bloody stump left at the end of your arm.....  LOL

You better be careful or that'll be the LAST thing she cooks for a long time!

((You're such a BAD BOY!))

It really doesn't bother her, because she does it to me when I cook / fry.
The one thing she doesn't like, is when I watch her cook, and just go tsk,
tsk, tsk, with my tongue as she adds spices or salt. Or, If I clear my throat sound. She says,"I've been cooking longer than you have, so I don't need your remarks from the peanut gallery!

You're right! .... I can be a Bad Boy!

327 Re: "September 2017" "What's for Dinner?" on Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:03 pm

bethk

Admin
"and just go tsk, tsk, tsk, with my tongue as she adds spices or salt"

"Or, If I clear my throat sound".........Bloody Stump.....Nothin' but a bloody stump!

Hahahahahahahaha

328 Re: "September 2017" "What's for Dinner?" on Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:37 am

Crybaby

bethk wrote:Now, that's not to say they tip that percentage all the time, but when we go out for our lunches it's usually because it's inexpensive and none of them are cheap tippers.  And that's why we go out for breakfast or lunch.  Dinner time is more expensive to eat out, and there's definately more alcohol, which, as you said, adds a lot to a bill.  But I think, as a rule, the tips run upwards of 20% even then.  We appreciate the service staff that is here to serve us.  And I think that is why they never object to 'separate' checks.  They look at it as part and parcel of their jobs with all the single people here.

When the price is right you really don't mind leaving a decent tip.  When we go down to the square to listen to the music and watch people dance there are kiosks set up for "Happy Hour".  Last time I went it was 2 for 1 ~ and I had 2 Bloody Marys.....REALLY STRONG Bloody Marys.  $4.50 for 2.  And I put a $2 tip in the tip jar, a buck a piece I figure.  Now, IF I could drink more than 2 (and, quite honestly, I cannot even finish 2 of their Bloody Marys), you can imagine how much I might tip for the second set of 2!  LOL

You seem to have indicated in one of your prior messages that you, too, waited tables like I did, Beth. Twenty percent was a really nice tip then and still is. And, of course, I never begrudged the smaller ones either. I was once laughed at by my co-workers for sincerely thanking a table of foreigners for the silver dime they proudly handed me. They were sweet as pie, struggled with English and had come to N.O. to visit a relative in one of the nearby hospitals. They were so nice to me and thanked me so often that I just knew the dime was sincere; many foreigners are used to something being added in the bill to cover service. I purposely haven't mentioned where they were from as it doesn't matter. If I was wrong and they duped me, so be it because they were so sweet that the dime wasn't a problem.

And your $1 tip for each Bloody Mary is a super tip as well. I remember thinking when I was doing that for a living how much money I could make if I got a buck for every drink I served. Whoopie! But I can't complain as I made a bloody fortune waiting tables -- it was certainly a fortune at the age I did such work, from 18 on and off until about 23. It took me quite some time to earn those funds when I got a "straight job," as that's what we called a non service job back then!

What lots of people don't realize is that servers usually only earn one half of minimum wage -- back then it was about $1.10 in N.O. At the time, there was a super tax benefit I confess to enjoying. All you had to claim was that you made another $1.10/hour because if you didn't, your employer was obliged to make it up. We didn't do a thing -- my last employer put down that we made the required amount, and of course, he varied the amount a bit so it looked like he actually asked us and reported what we made. This wasn't even discussed but I knew what the tax rules were and once asked him what he reported; he told me he reported $5 or $10 more than we were required to make, and admitted he used something arcane like $5.69 as the figure over what we were required to make that week. I presume that's what my other employers did as I just filed a simple EZ tax form back then and reported what was on my W2 form. I never even spent my small paychecks, which were a good bit under $200 every two weeks if I remember correctly. I just banked those and lived off my tips, saving some of them, too.

Brian and I went to a tailgate party a block from the Dome a week ago Sunday and when I got my first drink (free as were any I would have and beers Brian would have), I had a five out to put in the tip jar. Lo and behold, it wasn't a tip jar but a large tip basket, chock full of fives, tens and twenties. I always like when people tip a lot when they're drinking for free (or on the cheap), like at a wedding or another affair one isn't paying anything for. I ended up having two drinks the entire day, and Brian had three beers I think, and he tipped the guy he saw refiling a zillion ice chests with beer and ice. Laughed, as like the ones you mentioned, I watched the chick pour my drinks as I always like to know how much liquor I'm consuming -- they were very large plastic company go-cups and she poured about 3 oz. in each. I immediately made a mental note to eat, drink a lot of water and not have more than two!

Can't believe how cheap the lunches are but to be honest, I've always been surprised at how reasonable the dinner prices you pay are when you eat at one Club or another. You always describe the dinner in detail and the price always blows me away it's so cheap. I'd imagine the sheer volume of customers ensures most places don't have to worry about filling seats but they sure do charge quite reasonable prices. Lucky you and the other residents, and lucky servers you take care of them quite nicely as well. Everyone wins!

329 Re: "September 2017" "What's for Dinner?" on Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:45 am

Crybaby

NormM wrote:It was more like a very spicy beef stew.  I probably should have chopped finer but I cut it smaller than the recipe said.

I'm laughing, as it looked a lot like the chili I make! I love the meat chunky like that especially since most people use ground meat. My meat might cook down a bit more than that but I cut it in about half-inch cubes and then cook it down. I probably end up with cubes that run between 3/8 and a half-inch. Love love love it like that, Norm, and that picture of your chili made my mouth water immediately. I just told Brian the other day that we're going to have to make it soon. It's lovely when the weather is cooler but with our climate, you can spend your life waiting to make something you've got a craving for until a cool day arrives.

330 Re: "September 2017" "What's for Dinner?" on Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:57 am

Crybaby

UNCLE JIMMY wrote:Tina fried breaded egg plant and I kept pick pick picking from the dish.
I was full, so the rest here, will be for tomorrow, sauced and cheesed, and layered over spaghetti.Better yet, Rigatoni.....

God, Jimmy, these look fantastic! I like it that Tina cuts her eggplant thicker than most people; I don't fry anything very often but it makes me want to go out and buy some eggplant so I can make it just like that. Brian likes breaded stuff, too, so he'd really like it I'll bet!

I adore eggplant -- heck, Brian even likes it. Do you guys ever make it smothered with onions, garlic and seafood, say shrimp and crabmeat? It's sooo good like that. With Brian, I make it smothered with ground meat and it's good like that, too, but it's really heavenly with shrimp and crabmeat.

331 Re: "September 2017" "What's for Dinner?" on Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:05 am

Crybaby

UNCLE JIMMY wrote:
bethk wrote:

If you had been pickin' away at my meal as I cooked it, you would have nothing but a bloody stump left at the end of your arm.....  LOL

tsk, tsk, with my tongue as she adds spices or salt. Or, If I clear my throat sound. She says,"I've been cooking longer than you have, so I don't need your remarks from the peanut gallery!

Laughed, as yes, that would get to me, too, if I was Tina.  I catch myself suggesting something or other to Brian when he's cooking, and I always wish I had just let him do it his way. But I'm so used to him asking me to come taste it and touch up the seasoning as he always says, "Mine never tastes as good as your does when you make it."  And that's just not true anymore. But I try to train myself to wait until he ask for help or suggestions and to keep my big trap shut until then!  He never minds though and always says, "I was going to ask you," but he says that 'cause he's a sweetie pie!

Last edited by Crybaby on Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total

332 Re: "September 2017" "What's for Dinner?" on Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:07 am

Crybaby

NormM wrote:I am thinking it needs some tweaking before it's a 'done' recipe.

The only tweaking that bowl needs is my spoon (not a fork!) smack dab in the middle of it, Norm. It really does look THAT good!

333 Re: "September 2017" "What's for Dinner?" on Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:20 pm

bethk

Admin
I looked in the freezer this morning, looking for a package of English Muffins and spied a package of Johnsonville Smoked Beef Brats ~ the basis for a pot of jambalaya.

Decision made.

Supper is a pot of sausage & chicken jambalaya over rice....lots of onion, celery & bell peppers and the addition of some chopped serrano peppers for some nice heat, along with the regular red pepper flakes. I've got it cooking and the smell is driving me nuts. I'm suddenly SO ready for this meal. The rice is done (cooked in the microwave) and I'm just waiting for 5:15 p.m. ~ the supper hour ~ to arrive!

Dane's playing darts out in the garage and he keeps coming into the house and lifting the lid on the pot on top of the stove to get a 'super whifffffffff" !!!! I don't think he'll be disappointed with supper.

When I make my 'faux jambalaya' I always make a big pot of it. That way I can freeze the extras for lunches or suppers from my freezer supply. I don't think I'm even capable of making an amount that just serves us for one meal with leftovers for a lunch.....it's ALWAYS a huge pot.

This time I didn't have any diced tomatoes, other than a couple cans of the diced tomatoes with hot chiles that always goes in. So, I DID have a large can of San Marzano whole tomatoes that I chopped myself. I love the flavor and texture of the Italian whole tomatoes. It's so much better than any other canned tomatoes, IMO. Since they're imported they are a little bit more expensive than, say, Hunt's, but the taste and quality is well worth the additional cost.

334 Re: "September 2017" "What's for Dinner?" on Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:51 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

bethk wrote:I looked in the freezer this morning, looking for a package of English Muffins and spied a package of Johnsonville Smoked Beef Brats ~ the basis for a pot of jambalaya.

Decision made.

Supper is a pot of sausage & chicken jambalaya over rice....lots of onion, celery & bell peppers and the addition of some  chopped serrano peppers for some nice heat, along with the regular red pepper flakes.  I've got it cooking and the smell is driving me nuts.  I'm suddenly SO ready for this meal.  The rice is done (cooked in the microwave) and I'm just waiting for 5:15 p.m. ~ the supper hour ~ to arrive!

Dane's playing darts out in the garage and he keeps coming into the house and lifting the lid on the pot on top of the stove to get a 'super whifffffffff" !!!!  I don't think he'll be disappointed with supper.

When I make my 'faux jambalaya' I always make a big pot of it.  That way I can freeze the extras for lunches or suppers from my freezer supply.  I don't think I'm even capable of making an amount that just serves us for one meal with leftovers for a lunch.....it's ALWAYS a huge pot.

This time I didn't have any diced tomatoes, other than a couple cans of the diced tomatoes with hot chiles that always goes in.  So, I DID have a large can of San Marzano whole tomatoes that I chopped myself.  I love the flavor and texture of the Italian whole tomatoes.  It's so much better than any other canned tomatoes, IMO.  Since they're imported they are a little bit more expensive than, say, Hunt's, but the taste and quality is well worth the additional cost.

Sounds like yer supper is going to be delicious.
Beth, did you ever try the Walmart brand "Great Value" diced tomatoes and other tomato products? We don't know who mass cans for them,
but the tomatoes are great. IMO

335 Re: "September 2017" "What's for Dinner?" on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:55 pm

bethk

Admin
Yup....those are the ones I used instead of the Rotel Brand at a higher price. Personally, I cannot tell a difference between the two. The whole San Marzano Italian tomatoes can be any brand as long as they are from the same region. They are still more expensive than Hunt's or Great Value brands but the taste and texture are always good, IMO.

Supper was a total success! Mr. Amazing had two servings with no complaints at all. I probably would have had a second serving if I hadn't stuffed myself with the first! It was exactly what my tongue was ready for.

336 Re: "September 2017" "What's for Dinner?" on Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:04 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

Beth, I knew your supper would be a success. Glad it was.
We just had whatever was in the fridge, and was able to taste ok.
Poor Tina's head and jaw was pounding from the tooth removal today.
I gave her a dose of Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen for her pain, and she
finally felt a little better. Still hurts, but every day, it will feel better.

I will make her some chicken soup tonight; so she can have it tomorrow.

337 Re: "September 2017" "What's for Dinner?" on Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:51 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

Crybaby wrote:
UNCLE JIMMY wrote:
bethk wrote:

Laughed, as yes, that would get to me, too, if I was Tina.  I catch myself suggesting something or other to Brian when he's cooking, and I always wish I had just let him do it his way. But I'm so used to him asking me to come taste it and touch up the seasoning as he always says, "Mine never tastes as good as your does when you make it."  And that's just not true anymore. But I try to train myself to wait until he ask for help or suggestions and to keep my big trap shut until then!  He never minds though and always says, "I was going to ask you," but he says that 'cause he's a sweetie pie!

You heard of the "Back Seat Driver?".....well, I'm the "Side Line Cook !"
Sometimes, I say nothing, but my looks can create a tsunami.

i.e. ,,,,,,,Poor Girl was making home made chicken soup.
She started with a 2 1/2 qt. pot. All I did, was scurry around the cabinet,
and pulled a little larger pot out, and said nothing but, Hmmmmm!
I put the Larger Pot Back, and got blasted with.... "Don't start that sxxt.
I know your snarky thinking!" .... Wha Wha Whaat??I said.

Let me say,....It was fury in her eyes.

20 minutes later.....picture this.... The pot filled with water and broth,
and chicken parts, just starting to boil, with the scum ( that we normally spoon off) just dripping over the rim of the pot, and burning, and sissssing grease! .... No room to put the carrots in. LOL

Oh! .... Finished?... Nope! Now I do something that really pxxses her off.
I silently humm.... "Santa Clause is Coming to town"

10 Minutes later, mysteriously, the chicken soup is in the larger pot,
and she is all smiles, and apologetic.

338 Re: "September 2017" "What's for Dinner?" on Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:10 pm

NormM

Since Charlie likes the Mexican food truck chicken, I thought I'd try making a version of it at home. I used my Weber grill and a Rick Bayless recipe for Mexican roadside chicken. It would have been more like what we get here if I had added some Tabasco sauce.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

339 Re: "September 2017" "What's for Dinner?" on Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:02 pm

bethk

Admin
Good looking (done) chicken, Norm.  I love to sneak pieces of the crispy skin when no one is looking....that's the best part!

The last time I made chicken enchiladas I split the recipe of 8 rolled tortillas into 2 casserole dishes.  We had one for our supper that night and the other one got stashed in the freezer for another time.  Today was 'that time'!

It's such an easy and tasty recipe and with toppings of lettuce, tomato, onion, avocado and sour cream it's a filling meal.  I fine the cheaper the green sauce is the tastier it is to us.  So, I just look for something 'local', not a brand I recognize, and buy that.  I bought the Frontier brand (Rick Bayless company, I think) because it was highly rated on America Test Kitchen test.  We didn't like it at all.  But that's probably because I'm not a huge fan of Mexican food, per se.  Most is covered with cheese & cilantro and I don't like that and since neither of us grew up eating it we're not familiar with what 'good' Mexican food tastes like.  

But the recipe I use for the green chicken enchiladas we DO like so I'll continue to make it.

340 Re: "September 2017" "What's for Dinner?" on Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:53 pm

NormM

Charlie thought it was a lot like the kind we get but needed more basting and tabasco sauce.

341 Re: "September 2017" "What's for Dinner?" on Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:57 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

Beth, we were never introduced to Mexican, or Chinese food (s).
As a matter of fact, even corned beef. Pastrami was something that only would be for sale, in a Jewish Deli, and was only eaten if Mom was near the place where she worked down the street from; that was a one and only Jewish Deli.

Chung King in the can, was the closest to Chinese we could get, and brother and I would not eat it!

342 Re: "September 2017" "What's for Dinner?" on Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:02 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

NormM wrote:Charlie thought it was a lot like the kind we get but needed more basting and tabasco sauce.

Funny you should mention Tabasco sauce. Tina bought me a fresh bottle a couple days ago. I am funny about Tabasco sauce. I only like the red, and it has to be the small bottle. She once bought me the pint size bottle, and it went bad. Well, it discolored anyway!

I'm the only one that uses it, so I prefer the small bottle.

343 Re: "September 2017" "What's for Dinner?" on Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:46 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

I was rummaging through the freezer in the kitchen; looking for sandwich steaks, and I could not find them. Grrrr .... So. I found two crab cakes. I cooked them in the toaster oven, and had one, and 1/2 of Tina's that she couldn't eat.
Not filling, but tasty.

344 Re: "September 2017" "What's for Dinner?" on Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:53 pm

NormM

I use the small bottle too.

345 Re: "September 2017" "What's for Dinner?" on Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:41 pm

Crybaby

bethk wrote:When I make my 'faux jambalaya' I always make a big pot of it.  That way I can freeze the extras for lunches or suppers from my freezer supply.  I don't think I'm even capable of making an amount that just serves us for one meal with leftovers for a lunch.....it's ALWAYS a huge pot.

This time I didn't have any diced tomatoes, other than a couple cans of the diced tomatoes with hot chiles that always goes in.  So, I DID have a large can of San Marzano whole tomatoes that I chopped myself.  I love the flavor and texture of the Italian whole tomatoes.  It's so much better than any other canned tomatoes, IMO.  Since they're imported they are a little bit more expensive than, say, Hunt's, but the taste and quality is well worth the additional cost.

You sound like a local, Beth, as down here everyone usually makes a big pot of jambalaya whenever they make it!

I really, really like the San Marzano tomatoes, too. The local grocery chain we do shop at, Rouses, doesn't carry them (though some other groceries do) so I usually order about 8 to 12 big cans of San Marzano whole tomatoes at a time online -- I order enough stuff where I don't have to pay shipping on those heavy cans. I use them just about every time I need canned tomatoes as I don't care for the "crushed" type of canned tomatoes -- just don't like the texture they produce. If I want them "crushed," I either use an old fashioned potato masher to do it or I sharpen one of my knives and cut them up right in the can -- cutting thru with a knife over and over like I was cutting a cake. Normally when I use canned whole tomatoes, I just crush them in my hand as I add them to the pot. I find it starts them off at a nice size to cook down, and I like small chunks of whole tomatoes in tomato dishes. I guess I'm just a tomato girl 'cause if there's something made out of tomatoes that I don't like, I don't think I've found it yet.

I do keep the big cans of domestic whole tomatoes on hand but I use them in dishes that IMO don't require such a great tasting tomato, like when I make enchilada sauce or something like that. I usually buy Progresso, Contadino or Muir Glen canned tomato products -- the only brand I always avoid is Hunt's, as I just don't like the flavor, or even the color, of their tomato products.

346 Re: "September 2017" "What's for Dinner?" on Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:45 pm

Crybaby

UNCLE JIMMY wrote:Hey! Look!.... They can take me to a Diner now! I have 2 teeth up, and two down!
I am a good boy, and I behave at the table....

He should add, "And I'm cute as a button, too!"

347 Re: "September 2017" "What's for Dinner?" on Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:06 pm

Crybaby

NormM wrote:Since Charlie likes the Mexican food truck chicken, I thought I'd try making a version of it at home. I used my Weber grill and a Rick Bayless recipe for Mexican roadside chicken.  It would have been more like what we get here if I had added some Tabasco sauce.

Wow, that chicken looks divine, Norm! Seriously good looking. I love Rick Bayless recipes and I like it when I run into him cooking on TV, too. I really think he's responsible for lots of Americans realizing how good Mexican cuisine really is -- and that it really isn't all tacos and the stuff sold at places like Taco Bell. (I only had Taco Bell stuff once and had no clue what to order when someone was going to pick some up years ago; my sister ordered for me, as she adored Taco Bell. If she even heard someone so much as mention the place, she'd start trying to get someone to make a food run there.)

348 Re: "September 2017" "What's for Dinner?" on Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:12 pm

Crybaby

UNCLE JIMMY wrote:
NormM wrote:Charlie thought it was a lot like the kind we get but needed more basting and tabasco sauce.

Funny you should mention Tabasco sauce. Tina bought me a fresh bottle a couple days ago. I am funny about Tabasco sauce. I only like the red, and it has to be the small bottle. She once bought me the pint size bottle, and it went bad. Well, it discolored anyway!

You were right that it just discolored, Jimmy, as it really doesn't go bad. We buy it by the really BIG bottle. Sometimes it gets discolored too if I don't use it up fast enough -- but it tastes the same. I used to pick up the small bottles of their green jalapeno Tabasco when it came out -- it truly did have a nice jalapeno flavor, too. Haven't gotten any in a while, though; guess I forgot about it. I use a lot of the red pepper flakes when I cook now -- though we still use a lot of Tabasco and Crystal or Louisiana hot sauce, too. But those red pepper flakes are always close at hand and they go with anything -- whereas the Tabasco has a pronounced vinegar flavor if you use a lot of it. I love that tang but it doesn't always flatter something with a milder flavor profile.

349 Re: "September 2017" "What's for Dinner?" on Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:19 am

UNCLE JIMMY

Crybaby wrote:
UNCLE JIMMY wrote:

You were right that it just discolored, Jimmy, as it really doesn't go bad.  We buy it by the really BIG bottle.  Sometimes it gets discolored too if I don't use it up fast enough -- but it tastes the same.  I used to pick up the small bottles of their green jalapeno Tabasco when it came out -- it truly did have a nice jalapeno flavor, too.  Haven't gotten any in a while, though; guess I forgot about it.  I use a lot of the red pepper flakes when I cook now -- though we still use a lot of Tabasco and Crystal or Louisiana hot sauce, too.  But those red pepper flakes are always close at hand and they go with anything -- whereas the Tabasco has a pronounced vinegar flavor if you use a lot of it.  I love that tang but it doesn't always flatter something with a milder flavor profile.  

Growing up, we always liked to kick it up a notch as Emeril used to say!
Mom refrained to add pepper flakes if we had people over, and they didn't like hot spice.
When mom bought the red pepper flakes, she always bought the one without the seeds. Only found at the Italian Importing stores at that time.
Tina picked up a jar from the supermarket, and it was McCormick brand; but loaded with seeds. There were more seeds, than flakes.

We all have intestinal problems in our family, and I remember Gram saying to us,"Never eat the seeds, they stick in the intestines!"
"Great thought huh?"

Yet, we would fill a frying pan with long red horn hot peppers, and fry them in oil. We sat with the pan of peppers in the middle of the table, and we would eat the peppers, ( like 5 or 6 each ) with Italian bread, and then as we ate, we dunked the bread in the hot red oil. And we ate seeds and all! Go figure!!

Talk about sweat! hahahahaha.... We needed paper towels to dry our faces. Now mom was out of that scenario, and she wasn't home; because she would never allow eating from a pot in the center of the table.
She said, a table that we eat off of, is Gods Table!

My brother was one to dilly dally at the table, and would play and flip the food he didn't like on his dish! .... Mom would say,"Richard"..."
"Eat  what's on your dish...now!".... It's Gods Food!
Brother would say, "So why doesn't he come and eat it?"
It was a riot!

350 Re: "September 2017" "What's for Dinner?" on Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:40 pm

bethk

Admin
I think I'm at the end of the prepared meals I have in the freezers. Tonight is angel hair pasta with marinara & meatballs. I thought there were only a few meatballs in the marinara but turns out there were 10! Guess I put away more than I thought I had. But this should be it for prepared meals. I've been trying to use up stuff out of the freezer so I can buy more....well, buy FRESH food. I wanted to get some whole chickens and knew I didn't have room in the freezers so I held off. There will be another sale soon enough.

I've got a couple peach pies that I think are going to be taken out and EATEN by ME!

Although, truth be told, Mr. Amazing will probably forsake his diet if he knows there's one of my peach pies as a treat. I've got two taking up a bunch of freezer real estate and I'm pretty hungry for one.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum