Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017

+4
Bugster2
cookingirl
Imelda HL
Niagara Visitor
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 12]

126What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 - Page 6 Empty Re: What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:43 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

NormM wrote:Dinner tonight was Shrimp Scampi, Pasta Carbonara and Roasted Broccoli. I am not sure what a purist would think of cheese on pasta with shellfish but I am not a purist. Heck I am not even Italian

You cracked me up, Norm! Brian cannot eat pasta without cheese. He puts some on whether or not the dish seems to warrant it. To each his own, I guess.

Pasta Carbonara is one of my favorite pastas -- love it. Your whole meal looked super.

127What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 - Page 6 Empty Re: What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:49 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

UNCLE JIMMY wrote:
Bugster2 wrote:She is risking food poisoning putting her cooked eggs in a bowl where raw eggs have been.

I cringe when people lick the beaters from a cake batter. That has raw eggs in it. affraid

You and Debbie would hate me, as I don't worry about that because I've never gotten a bad batch of eggs.  I know it could happen but I can't lose sleep over it.  I love Caesar Salad and I still love it the OLD way -- with raw eggs.  The newer versions are good but not as good as the type with raw eggs.  

You both sure seem to have a lot of food quirks.  The peanut butter smell was a new one for me, Bugs.  Is it just peanut butter or does the smell of someone eating fresh peanuts bother you too?  Just peanuts or all nuts?  I love nuts as does Brian.  He's into peanuts lately and buys them at the base as he's trying to make friends with one of the squirrels that come for our bird feeders.  Yeah, I know, people hate squirrels and they hate them raiding their feeders but not us -- they have to eat, too, and they're so funny to watch!

Last edited by Crybaby on Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

128What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 - Page 6 Empty Re: What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:52 pm

NormM

NormM

I think the first time I made Pasta Carbonara was in 1970 and it was so good I ate it all at once. Then I realized that there was a ton of bacon in it and I ate the WHOLE THING.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

129What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 - Page 6 Empty Re: What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:31 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

I just finished my supper. I found sandwich steaks in the freezer, so I whacked them with the tenderizer hammer, and fried them in a hot pan with garlic powder, and oregano and pepper.
If it was 10 ozs it was a lot....
Bread hunks stale ( I like stale bread ) ....and olives. You could see how much it was, and de minimis as it shows in comparison with the tv clicker remote.

What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 - Page 6 Img_0528

Tina has a pot of pigs feet and shanks cooking on the stove. It's got 12 cloves of garlic boiling with them; so you can imagine the house smell. What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 - Page 6 1562938848

130What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 - Page 6 Empty Re: What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:33 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Phew! I just got home. Been gone since 8:30 this morning.

We had a good brunch at a place called 'Another Broke Egg' ~ breakfast-brunch-lunch place (a chain, I think). I had shrimp & grits with a mildly spicy andoulie (sp) sausage gravy. They were able to give me grits WITHOUT the cheese! Yea! It was really tasty.

Then we spent the day either waiting on Lyn's car to be serviced or shopping.....great fun.

I even found a dress to wear to Robin's wedding in October.....what a challenge to decide on an appropriate dress as mother-of-the-bride when it's a second / third wedding for the couple and it's going to be in a park in Ohio....in OCTOBER. Heck, it could be snowing then. Oh, I don't even want to get started......at least they changed it from the 'destination' wedding in some back woods area of the West Virginia mountains. Boy, I was dreading that one until they changed their minds. All I could imagine was there being no place to stay except a pop-up camper or a tent.....you all know me. Do I sound like a camper type?

But I found a dress that I think is going to be fine. For all I know the bride & groom might be showing up in their good jeans.....LOL

131What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 - Page 6 Empty Re: What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:18 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

bethk wrote:Phew!  I just got home.  Been gone since 8:30 this morning.

We had a good brunch at a place called 'Another Broke Egg' ~ breakfast-brunch-lunch place (a chain, I think).  I had shrimp & grits with a mildly spicy andoulie (sp) sausage gravy.  They were able to give me grits WITHOUT the cheese!  Yea!  It was really tasty.

Then we spent the day either waiting on Lyn's car to be serviced or shopping.....great fun.

I even found a dress to wear to Robin's wedding in October.....what a challenge to decide on an appropriate dress as mother-of-the-bride when it's a second / third wedding for the couple and it's going to be in a park in Ohio....in OCTOBER.  Heck, it could be snowing then.  Oh, I don't even want to get started......at least they changed it from the 'destination' wedding in some back woods area of the West Virginia mountains.  Boy, I was dreading that one until they changed their minds.  All I could imagine was there being no place to stay except a pop-up camper or a tent.....you all know me.  Do I sound like a camper type?  

But I found a dress that I think is going to be fine.  For all I know the bride & groom might be showing up in their good jeans.....LOL

When DD got married ( the one that lasted two weeks ) They exchanged vows, and the rings were those big giant lolly pop toy candy rings.
She wore Doc Martin Hiking Boots under her gown.

My cousins son got married last year in Gatlinburg, in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee. More than Half of the guests at the wedding, wore sneakers and jeans.

132What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 - Page 6 Empty Re: What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:25 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

Two weeks???

133What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 - Page 6 Empty Re: What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:23 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Bugster2 wrote:Two weeks???

Yep! Filed for Divorce after 2 weeks.
He had a Love Child 6 years ago. That wasn't the reason for the break up,
but the fact that HE wanted nothing to do with the child. Rolling Eyes
DD found out about it....1 month before the wedding.
I lost $55,000.00 + for the wedding.

134What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 - Page 6 Empty Re: What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:54 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

I don't understand. She found out a month before the wedding and she still went through with it?

135What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 - Page 6 Empty Re: What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:59 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Bugster2 wrote:I don't understand. She found out a month before the wedding and she still went through with it?

She thought it could work....  NOT!

She loved the guy, but not his idea about never to have anything to do with the 6 year old son he fathered.
She thought, what would she do, if he did that with her children.

136What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 - Page 6 Empty Re: What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:08 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Today yay.... Tina made a pot of sauce with little meatballs and sausages.
She put a nice lasagna together, and it's on the grill outside baking on the indirect side, 1/2 of the grill.
Salad greens from the produce market, and a big pot of turkey soup from the turkey DD made and brought over two day's ago.

137What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 - Page 6 Empty Re: What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:46 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

NormM wrote:I think the first time I made Pasta Carbonara was in 1970 and it was so good I ate it all at once. Then I realized that there was a ton of bacon in it and I ate the WHOLE THING.

Happens to the best of us! I would've probably rationalized it by thinking perhaps I really needed some nutrient in the bacon. But since there doesn't seem to be any, I would have then probably thought "I've was sweating a lot while gardening, maybe I needed some of that salt"... Then after a while, I would think, "Well, no use worrying about it now as it's a done deal" and went on with my business.

I can rationalize anything I want to eat!!!

138What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 - Page 6 Empty Re: What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:39 pm

cookingirl

cookingirl

Crybaby wrote:
NormM wrote:I think the first time I made Pasta Carbonara was in 1970 and it was so good I ate it all at once. Then I realized that there was a ton of bacon in it and I ate the WHOLE THING.

Happens to the best of us!  I would've probably rationalized it by thinking perhaps I really needed some nutrient in the bacon. But since there doesn't seem to be any, I would have then probably thought "I've was sweating a lot while gardening, maybe I needed some of that salt"...  Then after a while, I would think, "Well, no use worrying about it now as it's a done deal" and went on with my business.  

My rationalization would be: Bacon contains pork, pork is meat, therefore it is a protein..so it is good for you!!

139What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 - Page 6 Empty Re: What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:05 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

UNCLE JIMMY wrote:
Bugster2 wrote:Two weeks???

Yep! Filed for Divorce after 2 weeks.
He had a Love Child 6 years ago. That wasn't the reason for the break up,
but the fact that HE wanted nothing to do with the child. Rolling Eyes
DD found out about it....1 month before the wedding.
I lost $55,000.00 + for the wedding.

I remember your telling us about that, Jimmy, and the financial hit you took.  Not that it matters now, but most of that money probably wouldn't have been recoverable even a month before.  Personally, I'm NOT a big wedding kind of gal and never grew up like some chicks do, always dreaming of what I'd wear, what I wanted at the wedding, how many bridesmaids I'd have, etc. I'm not a shy person or anything (I can just HEAR all of you going, "REALLY, Michelle? You think we don't know that?!") but I would be uncomfortable being the center of attention at that kind of get together.  

And though I know some women (and some women's mothers, too) don't blink an eye at spending that kind of money on a wedding, I could never do it.  Don't get me wrong -- I can SPEND SOME MONEY but just not on a one-day party that the wedding couple hardly get to enjoy with all the hoopla they've included.  And I know some women would cringe to hear me call a wedding a "party," it really is a one-day party no matter what you call it.  Me?  If I knew you'd have been willing to spend that much, I would've asked you for $25,000 and put it down on a home!  

There was a time where I didn't think I would ever be able to commit to marrying anybody as I just didn't think I was suited for marriage.  I had three serious boyfriends in my life -- the first one, Bobbie (everyone else called him Robert but he told me his name was Bobbie when I met him) was an idiot I idolized for 3 years and then dumped when I realized he was not only an idiot, but a jealous idiot who treated me like dirt most of the time until I dumped him.  THEN he begged and begged but it was too freaking late and I felt lucky to be rid of him and ticked at myself for putting up with his crapola for three years.

The second one, Larry, was one of the nicest, kindest men I ever knew, but he was just too nice for me.  I didn't like myself when I was with him.  I'm a pretty strong personality (I hear you guys again saying, "Really?! Duh!") and he wasn't.  I never wanted to be the boss but I had to be with Larry, as he was just that laid back and kind of a dreamer.  I just KNEW he was wrong for me and though he wanted to get married (they ALL freaking wanted to get married way too soon to suit me!), I knew in the back of my mind it wouldn't work.  

I waited on a couple one day when I was working as a waitress/cocktail waitress.  I knew the husband, as he was a doctor and he would come in with his doctor buddies all the time (the place was right across the street from one hospital and around the corner from another so we were full of nurses who, of course, would draw the doctors in).  He was a sweet man but kind of a "weak sister" like Larry.  Anyway, he came in for lunch with his wife one day, and she blew me away.  She just TOOK OVER EVERYTHING.  "Michelle, Dr. Martinez would like another beer."  "Michelle, Dr. Martinez would like more mayonnaise for his sandwich."  "Michelle, Dr. Martinez is ready for his check now."  AND I SAW MYSELF!  I thought in 20 years, I would be just like that bossy bi*ch, and I didn't want to be like that.  I wanted an equal not someone who I could boss around.  If you lay down on the ground long enough asking me to walk on you, I will not only walk on you but I tend to tap dance over you wildly.  

Less than a week passed and I told Larry I wanted to date other people.  He said not to tell him when I had a date and was pretty broken up over my decision, as we'd dated for 3 years (another 3 years with the wrong guy -- I had a thing going on at 3 years evidently).  Of course, my sister phoned him and described the first man I went out with (Brian), and he asked me about it, as he knew Brian vaguely from the place I worked (I'd introduced him to a couple of people who were customers as we didn't hang out in there as the owner/manager finally decided that was a bad idea for employees so he forbade it).  I admitted it, of course, and told him he'd told me not to tell him when I had a date.  He wouldn't tell me who told him but of course, I knew it was my sister, as she was that hateful. She didn't hurt me at all by doing that but she hurt Larry, as she gave him someone to blame our breakup on instead of facing the truth as I'd told him, we just weren't right for each other and I would make his life miserable and he'd end up hating me and me him.  

My sister and her husband had given up their apartment as they were renovating a big three-plex they'd purchased but it wasn't ready on time so they moved into my mom's house where I was living.  My brother lived at college.  I confronted her about telephoning Larry (she'd never phoned him before and had to dig around a bit to find out his phone number) and she was so nasty about admitting it and telling me something like "tough sh*t," I slapped her face so hard my hand stung for hours after; my brother, who was home at the time, pulled me off of her or I would've probably killed her.  It was the one and only time I ever put my hands on someone except for slapping a drunk stranger's face one time after he hollered vulgar stuff at me in a bar when I'd told him to leave me alone about 10 times.  

I told my mother to make sure my sister stayed out of my affairs, crying over what she'd done to poor Larry, and to make sure she left me alone while she was living there with her husband.  My mom said she wasn't going to get involved, to which I replied, "Okay, but don't be mad when you come home from work one day and all of their clothes are out on the front lawn," and pranced out of the room!  Their big Malamute had already knocked a lamp over from a table onto a sofa in her den and the light bulb had started the sofa smouldering and thank God, not flaming.  My father was home in bed as he had Parkinson's and didn't get around very well; he finally woke up when my mom's dog would not stop barking outside his bedroom door!  The whole two-story house was already full of smoke when he woke up and was finally able to get up to check and he was able to pull the cushion off the sofa and throw it into the backyard.  So what I'm getting to is my mom DID tell Charlotte to lay off as I LIVED THERE (plus I was a good kid, helped to take care of my father, and would stop, pick up a nice roast and have dinner ready when she walked in from work if I was able) and that she and her husband were just part-timers.  (I eavesdropped on the conversation, of course.) I know my poor mom was probably picturing clothes all over the front lawn and us screaming profanities at one another, as we both cussed like merchant seamen!  (My mom NEVER cursed and hated it, of course, but my father did; my brother didn't curse either but Charlotte and I could turn the air blue!)

Anyway, I fell in love with Brian and he's no pushover so I had met my match.  But I still didn't think I was marriage material.  I moved in with him (he insisted on going with me to tell my parents I was moving in to his apartment which I'm sure my parents appreciated as I tried to talk him out of going with me as I knew my mom would not approve).  My mom asked why we didn't get married and I said, "I don't want to marry him and he doesn't want to marry me -- that's why."  She said she didn't approve but I knew that's all she would say as she wasn't a nag.  My father was always the "good guy" so he didn't say much.  After he died not long after (maybe three months later), I asked my mom what he really said, as he liked to be the good guy to your face and then ask her to kill us when we were out of earshot.  She said he said, "Who knows, Mary?  If we were their age today, maybe we'd be living together."  Of course, she disagreed as she was a very, very serious Catholic and would've never done that.

After a couple of years, three probably, Brian said he wanted to get married but I wasn't willing.  He asked me every so often and I'd just say I'd think about it, hoping he'd just forget about it. We really HAVE been together for the 38 years I brag about and celebrate all 38 but for 14 of those years (yes, Virginia, I lived with him for 14 years prior to agreeing to get married) we simply lived together.  (I never say we're celebrating 38 years of marriage but rather that we've been "together" 38 years so technically I'm not lying about it.) After a while we just felt married and once we decided we weren't going to have any kids, what was the rush?!  So we met and moved in together in 1979 and got married in 1993!  And people would ask us CONSTANTLY why we didn't get married and he'd respond, "She won't have me!"  Sometimes some bi*ch would say, "He hasn't married you YET?" and Brian would jump in quickly and say, "It's not me, it's her -- she won't have me!"  But you know what most of those SAME PEOPLE said when we were getting married?  "Why on earth are you getting married?"  Idiots!  

Heh heh heh -- another BOOK for you guys to read.  Please don't boot me out of here for talking too much!  Speaking of books, I'm pretty much an open one, no?

Last edited by Crybaby on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

140What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 - Page 6 Empty Re: What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:06 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

cookingirl wrote:
Crybaby wrote:

Happens to the best of us!  I would've probably rationalized it by thinking perhaps I really needed some nutrient in the bacon. But since there doesn't seem to be any, I would have then probably thought "I've was sweating a lot while gardening, maybe I needed some of that salt"...  Then after a while, I would think, "Well, no use worrying about it now as it's a done deal" and went on with my business.  

My rationalization would be: Bacon contains pork, pork is meat, therefore it is a protein..so it is good for you!!

What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 - Page 6 2876911673 What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 - Page 6 2876911673 What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 - Page 6 2876911673 You guys slay me! What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 - Page 6 2876911673 What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 - Page 6 2876911673 What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 - Page 6 2876911673

141What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 - Page 6 Empty Re: What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:09 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

I pulled a rib eye steak out of the freezer.....time for beef, I figure.

I let it sit for a bit with a good sprinkling of salt to dry it out, dried it on paper towels & seasoned with evoo & my Hungarian steak seasoning. Cooked on the grill and rested to a perfect medium rare.

Had it with the leftover butternut squash and some lima beans. Now I'm stuffed and ready to sit and play games on my phone.....love that I don't have to deal with anyone else, just make sure I lock the doors and close the garage before I crawl into my bed for the night.

142What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 - Page 6 Empty Re: What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:12 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

bethk wrote:Had it with the leftover butternut squash and some lima beans.  Now I'm stuffed and ready to sit and play games on my phone.....love that I don't have to deal with anyone else, just make sure I lock the doors and close the garage before I crawl into my bed for the night.

Dane's not back yet? I thought he'd be home by now.  No wonder you're prancing all over creation with Lyn, Missy!  (I sound like someone's Mom, don't I?)

See you guys tomorrow. Dinner time!

Two hours later: I'm back and it's not "tomorrow" yet!

Last edited by Crybaby on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

143What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 - Page 6 Empty Re: What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:01 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

cookingirl wrote:
Crybaby wrote:

Good one, C!

144What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 - Page 6 Empty Re: What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:40 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Crybaby wrote:

Dane's not back yet? I thought he'd be home by now.  No wonder you're prancing all over creation with Lyn, Missy!  (I sound like someone's Mom, don't I?)

No, he's not allowed to return until the end of August.....er, I mean, he's doing maintenance on our house in Ohio and it usually takes him 3 or 4 weeks each summer. He'll drag himself home when he gets tired of all work and no play (golf). LOL

145What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 - Page 6 Empty Re: What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:45 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

I never had children either. When women would ask me if I had any children, I would recoil in horror and say Nooo! Usually I would get the typical response: Don't you like children? They usually had a disapproving look on their faces. I got so tired of seeing that. I would tell them that my decision had nothing to do with whether or not I liked children but that schizophrenia runs in the family and I just couldn't take a chance and pass that on to a child. What I didn't tell them is that 1.kids scare the hell out of me 2.you really have to be rich to have them 3.it would be too hard on me physically to carry a child. 4.I have no desire to clone myself.

We had cheeseburger quesadillas tonight.

146What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 - Page 6 Empty Re: What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:27 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Supper is planned to be spaghetti, and little meatballs. No spices in the meatballs. Tina said it will be easier on both our stomachs. We shall see!

147What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 - Page 6 Empty Re: What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:08 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

If it doesn't rain I think I'm going to go out for Chinese tonight. I've been really hungry for some Moo Shu Pork and I just saw an ad for a place I can get to in my golf cart that has it on the menu. But, then again, vegetable lo mien sound really good, too. I know I'll waver between the two.....or something else entirely will catch my eye and my mouth will start to water......Like a supper of appetizers and a bowl of sweet & sour soup.....Yeah, that sounds great!

Oh, heck, it all sounds good to me now.

148What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 - Page 6 Empty Re: What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:46 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

bethk wrote:If it doesn't rain I think I'm going to go out for Chinese tonight.  I've been really hungry for some Moo Shu Pork and I just saw an ad for a place I can get to in my golf cart that has it on the menu.  But, then again, vegetable lo mien sound really good, too.  I know I'll waver between the two.....or something else entirely will catch my eye and my mouth will start to water......Like a supper of appetizers and a bowl of sweet & sour soup.....Yeah, that sounds great!  

Oh, heck, it all sounds good to me now.

Beth.... get whilst the gettin's good! Sounds good to me!

149What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 - Page 6 Empty Re: What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:54 pm

cookingirl

cookingirl

Beth, get it ALL!!!  and have leftovers....

You can always share with Lyn!!

150What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 - Page 6 Empty Re: What's for dinner? ~ August, 2017 Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:46 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

cookingirl wrote:Beth, get it ALL!!!  and have leftovers....

You can always share with Lyn!!

That would be a plan but I'm leaving for the weekend to go to Dane's 50th High School Class Reunion tomorrow morning. I don't think I want to face 4 day old leftovers when I get home.....

I've been hungry for Chinese carry-out for months. It's apparently not a favored choice around here. I was reading on a local restaurant review forum and someone had asked where you could get 'good' Chinese food. Two people suggested Panda Express ~ a chain w/drive thru window that is as Chinese as Taco Bell is Mexican. Someone else suggested a China buffet, which, unfortunately, the next week had been closed down by the health department for insect infestation. Ahhhhh, no thank you. LOL The place I want to go has had a few mentions but I don't think it's anything more than the 'American' Chinese ~ but at this time when I'm hungering for it, well, it just sounds good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum