Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

August, 2017 ~ Breakfast, Brunch or Lunch

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 August, 2017 ~ Breakfast, Brunch or Lunch on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:53 am

bethk

Admin
I had my usual Thomas English Muffin with orange marmalade and a couple cups of coffee.

2 Re: August, 2017 ~ Breakfast, Brunch or Lunch on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:21 am

UNCLE JIMMY

I'm about to have an English muffin, but filled with an egg; pork roll, and cheese.

3 Re: August, 2017 ~ Breakfast, Brunch or Lunch on Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:32 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

Had a nice egg beaters omelet with chopped scallians and ham,with cheddar cheese. Two white toast; buttered.

4 Re: August, 2017 ~ Breakfast, Brunch or Lunch on Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:30 pm

bethk

Admin
That almost sounds healthy, Jimmy.....yer scarin' me! LOL

5 Re: August, 2017 ~ Breakfast, Brunch or Lunch on Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:43 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

bethk wrote:That almost sounds healthy, Jimmy.....yer scarin' me!  LOL

Yeah! You want to watch scary? ..... Watch me trying to put my sox on, with the bean belly in the way!... Haaaaaa!
I am thinking of getting the ez slide sock tool as seen on tv; to put my socks on.

6 Re: August, 2017 ~ Breakfast, Brunch or Lunch on Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:48 pm

bethk

Admin

7 Re: August, 2017 ~ Breakfast, Brunch or Lunch on Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:51 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

Breakfast for me ( Tina didn't want any ), was French Toast, and little pork browned and frozen sausages. I fried the toast last night, so all I had to do was heat it up in the electric skillet.
No waiting, no mess, and ready to eat in 5 minutes.
0 pics. I scoffed them down in 5 minutes flat!

8 Re: August, 2017 ~ Breakfast, Brunch or Lunch on Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:37 pm

bethk

Admin
Every once in a while I get hungry for French toast.....and, like you, it gets eaten long before I consider taking a pic of my meal. I mean, it's READY TO EAT!!! LOL

9 Re: August, 2017 ~ Breakfast, Brunch or Lunch on Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:27 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

Today, I made it in time to call it breakfast.
I had an omelet with using egg beaters, cheese, and green onions chopped.
A little hot sauce, and a fresh toasted English Muffin with no butter.

Tina went on a specialty trip down to a Wegmans store to get some packs of crumpets.
She likes them toasted with berry jam. Too bad they are a 45 minute drive away. No other supermarket carries them in our area.
It's like that Cabots shaker cheese for popcorn. I had to order it from Vermont because they don't supply it here to our stores. Cheese... yes, but not the shaker cheese. Tina loves it on her popcorn. Me... I don't like it. It smells like stinky ass.

10 Re: August, 2017 ~ Breakfast, Brunch or Lunch on Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:52 pm

bethk

Admin
I don't know why you find it unusual for someone to drive 45 minutes for a special food craving. I think that's perfectly normal behavior. Something I do all the time. And you can tell Tina I said, "You GO, Girl!"

LOL

11 Re: August, 2017 ~ Breakfast, Brunch or Lunch on Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:20 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

bethk wrote:I don't know why you find it unusual for someone to drive 45 minutes for a special food craving.  I think that's perfectly normal behavior.  Something I do all the time.  And you can tell Tina I said, "You GO, Girl!"

LOL

.....Nothing stops that girl .....
She is a go getter; like you Beth. She got her Crumpets.
Now, I am going to have one. Apricot preserves on mine though!

12 Re: August, 2017 ~ Breakfast, Brunch or Lunch on Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:26 am

Crybaby

bethk wrote:I had my usual Thomas English Muffin with orange marmalade and a couple cups of coffee.

That's what Brian made me this morning, except with pepper jelly! I can't believe we used Bay's English muffins for all those years when Jimmy plainly told me that Thomas's were better. Boy, are they good! Brian loves 'em as well. He bought some once when the grocery (the Px I think) was out of Bay's. Our lucky day for sure.

13 Re: August, 2017 ~ Breakfast, Brunch or Lunch on Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:31 am

Crybaby

UNCLE JIMMY wrote:

Yeah! You want to watch scary? ..... Watch me trying to put my sox on, with the bean belly in the way!... Haaaaaa!
I am thinking of getting the ez slide sock tool as seen on tv; to put my socks on.

I laughed when Beth followed this message of yours with those little roly poly guys laughing -- they NEVER fail to make me laugh, no matter how often I see them!

You've got to let us know if you get one of these gizmos, Jimmy. Whenever I see the ad, I always think they must sell a lot of them. Not to me but to somebody. Hope you're the somebody as I'll bet your story about using the gizmo would be hysterical!

14 Re: August, 2017 ~ Breakfast, Brunch or Lunch on Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:44 am

UNCLE JIMMY

Crybaby wrote:
UNCLE JIMMY wrote:

I laughed when Beth followed this message of yours with those little roly poly guys laughing -- they NEVER fail to make me laugh, no matter how often I see them!

You've got to let us know if you get one of these gizmos, Jimmy.  Whenever I see the ad, I always think they must sell a lot of them. Not to me but to somebody.  Hope you're the somebody as I'll bet your story about using the gizmo would be hysterical!

Tina is looking in the WalMarts in the area. They have a section for that stuff. If it fails to work.... right back to the store for credit.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum