Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NOVEMBER, 2016 - Breakfast, Lunch & Brunch

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NOVEMBER, 2016 - Breakfast, Lunch & Brunch Empty NOVEMBER, 2016 - Breakfast, Lunch & Brunch Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:27 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

I had a couple fried eggs with rye toast....got my protein to get me going!

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Wake up! .... Time change really rots!

We have a lot of bread. Tina picked up 5 loaves of Walmart bargain bread to feed her deer. There are two babies that were little fawns last year, and they come here and gather with their old mommy to get treats.
Tina yells, "Come get your bread, come on!" And all of a sudden, a whole heard is standing in the back yard waiting for nice soft slices of bread.....
SOoo! We get to have French toast today for breakfast. I'll probably have scrambled eggs first, and then the French toast last. Tina will eat eggs with the syrup from the French toast. I cannot have anything sweet with eggs. Toast and butter; but No Jelly or jam.

Oh well! Back to see if I can get another hour or two of sleep.  With the time change, cabin fever starts!

bethk

bethk
Admin

Tina & I were raised the same, apparently.

Pancake syrup on scrambled or 'over hard' eggs is a childhood favorite. I think it started because we kids wouldn't eat eggs. Mom figured if we ate French toast with syrup we might eat just scrambled eggs with syrup.

Whatever.......but I still like sweet with my breakfast.

1DomesticGoddess

1DomesticGoddess

For lunch I just had...

Braunschweiger & Cheese on buttered split top wheat bread

A few spicy pickle chips

A can of Mello Yello Soda

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Had to run out and get my new spectacles at 10:30 . Got back at 12:10, so we just had toast and butter. I was going to have 1/2 of the ham & cheese sub sandwich left over from the other day, but the tummy said..."NO Not Yet!"; so I put it back for some other time when the tummy simmers down.

Crybaby

Crybaby

Uncle Jimmy wrote:We have a lot of bread. Tina picked up 5 loaves of Walmart bargain bread to feed her deer. There are two babies that were little fawns last year, and they come here and gather with their old mommy to get treats.

Tina yells, "Come get your bread, come on!" And all of a sudden, a whole heard is standing in the back yard waiting for nice soft slices of bread.....

Awww, that's so cute! I'd love to see them standing back there, Jimmy. I guess it's too far away from you to capture it with your cell phone, huh? I'd just love to see 'em coming for their little snackies! Tell Tina she's a sweetie!

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Crybaby wrote:
Uncle Jimmy wrote:We have a lot of bread. Tina picked up 5 loaves of Walmart bargain bread to feed her deer. There are two babies that were little fawns last year, and they come here and gather with their old mommy to get treats.

Awww, that's so cute!  I'd love to see them standing back there, Jimmy.  I guess it's too far away from you to capture it with your cell phone, huh?  I'd just love to see 'em coming for their little snackies!  Tell Tina she's a sweetie!

Yes, they are cute, and when they come out of the wooded area, they cross the road ( Mountain Ave, ) to go back into the mountains and heavily wooded area. I feel so bad when one gets hit with a car.

I said to Tina, "Hey girl, why don't you grab a few of your 17 jars of opened jelly jars, and smear some on the bread slices!"

bethk

bethk
Admin

For brunch today.....one of my all time favorites! Soft boiled eggs over braised kale. YUM!

NOVEMBER, 2016 - Breakfast, Lunch & Brunch IMG_20161110_125653567

1DomesticGoddess

1DomesticGoddess

A cup of instant coffee (black) and a slice of...

Apple Cream Cheese Pie

NOVEMBER, 2016 - Breakfast, Lunch & Brunch 001

bethk

bethk
Admin

Breakfast of Champions, to be sure! LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum