Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER

+4
NormM
Niagara Visitor
Crybaby
UNCLE JIMMY
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 15]

201"OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER - Page 9 Empty Re: "OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:28 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

Turkey tacos for Katie, beef tacos for Joe. I had leftover turkey meatloaf from last night. Joe went to the store today and came home with a pumpkin that was covered in black warts. It looks diseased.

202"OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER - Page 9 Empty Re: "OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:12 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

NormM wrote:Beth, your strawberry spinach salad sounded good so I decided to make it.  I didn't know what to have with it and I didn't feel like doing anything that would take a lot of work or time, then I saw that strip steaks were on sale.

Norm, it's so nice to see someone do 'justice' to a dish you just happen to mention in conversation. Good job, my friend!

And just in case you're interested, here's the dressing recipe:

Strawberry Spinach Salad

1 ½ lb. Fresh baby spinach (washed & dried)
½ Pt. Strawberries, sliced
½ Small Red Onion, sliced thin into rings (allowed to sit in ice water to sweeten)

Poppy seed Dressing:
Whirl ½ c. Sugar, 1 t. Dry Mustard, ½ t. Salt and ½ c. Cider Vinegar in a blender or with hand blender. Gradually add 1 c. Vegetable Oil. When incorporated, stir in 1 T. Poppy seeds by hand.

Arrange spinach, onion slices and strawberry slices on individual plates. Drizzle lightly with Poppy seed Dressing. Serve immediately.

203"OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER - Page 9 Empty Re: "OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:47 pm

NormM

NormM

Thanks for the whole recipe. I looked up poppy seed dressing in the internet and picked one that i thought was close.

I wonder if sliced hard boiled egg slices would be a good addition.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

204"OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER - Page 9 Empty Re: "OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:53 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

NormM wrote:Thanks for the whole recipe. I looked up poppy seed dressing in the internet and picked one that i thought was close.

I wonder if sliced hard boiled egg slices would be a good addition.

Only if you ask "Randy" how to boil the eggs so they are easy to peel, and don't turn the yolks green!........... "OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER - Page 9 2876911673

205"OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER - Page 9 Empty Re: "OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:12 am

NormM

NormM

Actually, I told him how to do it: Steam them instead of boiling them.  I used a Nordic microwave steamer a long time before  he started his "research" and after I told him about it, he developed a pan steamed method from there.

206"OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER - Page 9 Empty Re: "OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:25 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

Oh, yes.....The 'GOOD OLD DAYS".......

well, mostly 'good'

sometimes 'NOT so good'

occasionally ' "OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER - Page 9 1450907917 "OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER - Page 9 2855670339 "OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER - Page 9 1450907917 '

207"OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER - Page 9 Empty Re: "OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:40 pm

Niagara Visitor

Hard cooked eggs would surely look great for the added colour, so if you want to add protein, why not? There's no salad police that will come and arrest anyone!

208"OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER - Page 9 Empty Re: "OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:36 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Tonight I sliced our acorn squash and drizzled it with olive oil and a sprinkle of s&p....baked at 400° for about 45 minutes until it was nice and tender. Pan fried a chicken breast with just my Hungarian steak seasoning and boiled some green beans.

"OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER - Page 9 IMG_20161018_171130869

209"OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER - Page 9 Empty Re: "OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:57 am

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Niagara Visitor wrote:Hard cooked eggs would surely look great for the added colour, so if you want to add protein, why not?  There's no salad police that will come and arrest anyone!

Yeah! Lore! .... like Dr. Sues' story book, "Green Eggs & Ham!"

210"OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER - Page 9 Empty Re: "OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:22 am

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Supper was mashed potatoes and a nibble of 1/2 a breaded pork chop ....

I had, a big piece of Haddock Fillet, steamed in a oil butter sauce. Crescent rolls from the blue tube. There is a little piece of fish left over. I'll have it tomorrow for lunch.

Tina got a new Pioneer Woman Pot today. 5 quart size tan cast iron. It came with a metal cast butterfly top knob, and in the pot, a spare bakelite flat knob. I told Tina, the metal knob is dangerous because it can burn her when grabbing the metal knob.

I just made egg salad. ( Gee, I wonder why?) Must have heard talk of eggs hard boiled someplace???

Oh No... The TV just went out... No internet either. Same crap as laSt night.

OOops... it's back.

211"OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER - Page 9 Empty Re: "OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:34 am

Niagara Visitor

I just nibbled today, a little of this, a little of that. Doing that while I made a meatloaf (well, actually two loaf pans of meatloaf) for the pot luck in my building on Thursday. I find that they are better if you prep a day or two ahead of time.

A 5 quart cast iron pot, you'll need an elephant to help you lift it! LOL

212"OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER - Page 9 Empty Re: "OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:02 am

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Niagara Visitor wrote:I just nibbled today, a little of this, a little of that.  Doing that while I made a meatloaf (well, actually two loaf pans of meatloaf) for the pot luck in my building on Thursday.  I find that they are better if you prep a day or two ahead of time.  

A 5 quart cast iron pot, you'll need an elephant to help you lift it! LOL

I'll have to install a crane over the cook top! Smile

213"OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER - Page 9 Empty Re: "OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:56 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

My mom never cared for tomato soup so she never served us tomato soup, though she did offer it to us.  You know how that is:  If your own mom doesn't like it, you figure you won't either.  

I've had it once or twice in my life, I think, and guess it was canned and I wasn't too much of a fan.  I asked Brian if he liked it and he said he'd had canned tomato soup growing up with grilled cheese sandwiches (a classic!) and he was "okay" with it.  

I've been having this recipe from The Pioneer Woman on the Cooking Channel for The Best Ever Tomato Soup that had zillions of really good reviews online.  Even though I had all the stuff to make the soup, I never got around to it until this afternoon.  

We both wanted a light dinner early tonight so I decided to cut the recipe in half and have it with sandwiches.  Brian just got some super sliced turkey at the store, and he also picked up some nice hearty sandwich rolls from the bakery.  So I made sandwiches for us with turkey, Swiss cheese, thinly sliced chorizo sausage, and some very thinly sliced imported ham (jamon) on rolls with just mayo and Dijon mustard.  

And I made the tomato soup, which turned out to be absolutely delicious.  Brian loved it, too.  And it was so quick and easy that it took less than 15 minutes to make.  In case someone wants to give it a whirl, here's the recipe.

Best Tomato Soup Ever
Recipe from Ree Drummond, The Pioneer Woman

1 medium white or yellow onion
6 Tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter
Two 14.5-ounce cans diced tomatoes [I used fire-roasted diced tomatoes]
One 46-ounce bottle or can tomato juice [I used V-8]
3 to 6 Tablespoons sugar [I used one Tablespoon]
1 or 2 Tablespoons chicken base, or 3 chicken bouillon cubes [I used 2 Tbls.]
Freshly ground black pepper
1 cup sherry, optional [I used a generous 1/4 cup dry sherry]
1-1/2 cups heavy cream
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley

1. To begin, dice the onion. Melt the butter in a large pot or Dutch oven. Throw in the onion and cook until translucent. [I seasoned here with black pepper]
2. Now dump in the diced tomatoes and stir to combine. Add the tomato juice.
3. Next - and this is important - in order to combat the acidity of the tomatoes add 3 to 6 Tablespoons of sugar. Now, you'll want to start on the low side, then taste and add more as needed. Some tomatoes and juice have more of an acidic bite than others. (For what it's worth, and I realize it's not worth much, I use 6 Tablespoons of sugar.) [I wasn't used to the acidity of tomatoes bothering us so I only used 1 Tbl. of sugar]
4. Next, add 1 or 2 Tablespoons chicken base to the pot. I added 3, and it wound up being a little too much. [I used 2 Tbls. Better Than Bouillon Low-Salt Chicken Base]
5. Now you can add lots of freshly ground black pepper. Stir to combine, then heat almost to a boil. Then turn off the heat.
6. Add in the sherry if desired. Stir in the cream. Add the basil and parsley and stir. [I cut the sherry to a generous 1/4 cup dry sherry.]
7. Serve the soup warm!

214"OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER - Page 9 Empty Re: "OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:06 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

Crybaby wrote:My mom never cared for tomato soup so she never served us tomato soup, though she did offer it to us.  You know how that is:  If your own mom doesn't like it, you figure you won't either.  

I've had it once or twice in my life, I think, and guess it was canned and I wasn't too much of a fan.  I asked Brian if he liked it and he said he'd had canned tomato soup growing up with grilled cheese sandwiches (a classic!) and he was "okay" with it.  

I've been having this recipe from The Pioneer Woman on the Cooking Channel for The Best Ever Tomato Soup that had zillions of really good reviews online.  Even though I had all the stuff to make the soup, I never got around to it until this afternoon.  

We both wanted a light dinner early tonight so I decided to cut the recipe in half and have it with sandwiches.  Brian just got some super sliced turkey at the store, and he also picked up some nice hearty sandwich rolls from the bakery.  So I made sandwiches for us with turkey, Swiss cheese, thinly sliced chorizo sausage, and some very thinly sliced imported ham (jamon) on rolls with just mayo and Dijon mustard.  

And I made the tomato soup, which turned out to be absolutely delicious.  Brian loved it, too.  And it was so quick and easy that it took less than 15 minutes to make.  In case someone wants to give it a whirl, here's the recipe.

Best Tomato Soup Ever
Recipe from Ree Drummond, The Pioneer Woman

Surely the soup sounds really good! The sandwich,.....over the top!

215"OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER - Page 9 Empty Re: "OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:23 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

I could not remember what I had for dinner today. It was an edited meal of a piece of fish leftover; a 1/2 of cold pork chop. A hot dog from Hot Dog Johnny's. Two Krispy Kreme Doughnuts; A slice of American cheese slapped between the heel of a stale piece of bread.

If it were up to me, I would delete this meal today..... L O L

BTW... Tina's hot dog ( two bites ) got stuck in her stomach. She's been feeling ill since.

216"OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER - Page 9 Empty Re: "OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:02 am

cookingirl

cookingirl

I really wanted to have the leftovers of the steak I made last night; it was really good. I cooked it stove top with KerryGold unsalted butter and kept basting it during the cooking process..

I was also looking forward to a baked delicata squash..

Well, I had the squash in the oven, it was half way done. I went over to take the steak out of the refrigerator; My wrist/hand gave out and the Corelle dish fell on the ceramic tile floor!!

Yup, you guessed it.. The Corelle shattered into a million pieces!! It was bad..

There went my supper...my great butcher New York Strip Steak!!!

Good thing Artie was not inquisitive until I was finished cleaning it up...

There were shreds of Corelle all over the place..

I actually thought of keeping the steak for supper, after I wiped it off...but my conscious got the best of me...
Really, considering my luck, I decided to toss the steak. I mean, knowing me, I would have gotten a piece of sharp Corelle cutting up my stomach or bowels or something...

sigh....Yes, the squash continued to bake.. I will reheat it tomorrow, after I got to the butcher, (again) to pick up either a piece of chicken, or a pork chop, or a pork tenderloin....I really fell as if I need meat and a good dinner...

Planning on a Protein, the squash, and possibly a potato  --?????...

217"OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER - Page 9 Empty Re: "OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:04 am

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

cookingirl wrote:I really wanted to have the leftovers of the steak I made last night; it was really good. I cooked it stove top with KerryGold unsalted butter and kept basting it during the cooking process..

I was also looking forward to a baked delicata squash..

Well, I had the squash in the oven, it was half way done. I went over to take the steak out of the refrigerator; My wrist/hand gave out and the Corelle dish fell on the ceramic tile floor!!

Yup, you guessed it.. The Corelle shattered into a million pieces!! It was bad..

There went my supper...my great butcher New York Strip Steak!!!

Good thing Artie was not inquisitive until I was finished cleaning it up...

There were shreds of Corelle all over the place..

I actually thought of keeping the steak for supper, after I wiped it off...but my conscious got the best of me...
Really, considering my luck, I decided to toss the steak. I mean, knowing me, I would have gotten a piece of sharp Corelle cutting up my stomach or bowels or something...

sigh....Yes, the squash continued to bake.. I will reheat it tomorrow, after I got to the butcher, (again) to pick up either a piece of chicken, or a pork chop, or a pork tenderloin....I really fell as if I need meat and a good dinner...

Planning on a Protein, the squash, and possibly a potato  --?????...

Oh Dear Lord! Next time, use two hands.
I just replied to Evelyn Read .... and I told her, I am forcing myself to slow down, and do things at a slower safe pace. I am 100% alert, but my joints and bones are slow to respond when I need to make abrupt moves.
I'm not being a baby about it, but I just feel, that it's easier to slow down a bit, instead of doing things with speed, and falling or injuring myself.

Cyn, we had two occations where the corelle dinner plates just exploded by themselves sitting on the table. No one was even sitting near them. Scary. What a Face

218"OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER - Page 9 Empty Re: "OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:53 am

bethk

bethk
Admin

Michelle, your tomato soup sounds delicious. I can remember researching for a recipe long before the internet when I needed a salt-free version for Dane. Once he got over his salt sensitivity we went back to canned Campbell's and never turned back. But I'll probably give yours a try one of these days.

Bummer, Cyn - a lost steak! I know you're like the rest of us, steaks don't grow on trees! But you were right to toss it.

Jimmy, how the heck is Evelyn doing? It's been long since we've heard from her.

Yesterday we spent the day at Dane's sister's. She had a patio door that took two men and a truck to open and close. Last time Dane was there he said he'd return with his tools to fix it for her. She was convinced that wasn't possible but didn't have the $700+ to replace the door unit. So today we made the hour and a quarter trip and, of course, Dane fixed her slider for her....for about $25. She was over the moon happy and apologized for doubting her brother's abilities.

After the door was repaired we went to the local restaurant for the best fried shrimp in central Florida.

We got home about 9 pm and I went to bed....it was exhausting supervising the two of them all day!

219"OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER - Page 9 Empty Re: "OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:34 am

Bugster2

Bugster2

I think I might have tried to rinse off the steak and then inspected it very carefully but I would have to see.

I am always dropping something on the floor that I have to rinse off because of the cat hair from Katie's cat but glass is a case by case basis.

I am doing a clean-out of my kitchen trying to get rid of things I really don't use. I am looking at items and classifying them into:

1.frequently used
2.occasionally used
3.never use

I am getting rid of everything I never use. The problem is that I almost have the mind-set of a hoarder thinking "Gee, I might use that sometime". But crowding really freaks me out and so things must go. I have all of these All Clad pans that I rarely use but can't just donate them because they are too expensive, so I store them outside. Not up to doing an EBAY to sell them so I will sit on them. I have enameled cast iron pots that I rarely use because they are so heavy but I can't give those away either. Thought of a garage sale but people don't want to pay peanuts for anything.

I saw the tomato soup discussion. I never liked Campbell's but I have a roasted tomato soup recipe that is very good that we all like. The trouble is that it repeats.

220"OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER - Page 9 Empty Re: "OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:03 am

Bugster2

Bugster2

Question: What kind of mixing bowls do you have? (don't count mixer bowls)
Are they nesting sets? How many sets? What material and do they have lids or handles?

221"OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER - Page 9 Empty Re: "OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:26 am

NormM

NormM

I have set of nesting stainless steel mixing bowls. Actually it is more than one set but they all are different sizes and sit inside one another.

I had a couple of All clad skillets and didn't like because the handles were uncomfortable when I picked them up. One large one wanted twist in my hand and dump the contents.

222"OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER - Page 9 Empty Re: "OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:57 am

Bugster2

Bugster2

It is going to be 100 degrees today. Fire danger. Makes me want a steak on the BBQ.

Joe and Katie went to the beach yesterday and it was hot and beautiful. Many whales, dolphins and seals. Katie hit the jackpot on sea glass. She has a fascination with the glass and rocks. They might go again today. It is so nice now because all of the tourists are gone and it is just the local surfers and residents, The tourists have no sense of personal space. The whole beach may be empty but they will set up their towels, tents and kids right on top of you. This summer, one family even had their tent poles on Katie's towel. Joe and Katie had to move.

I think I will buy a tri tip and cut it into steaks. A grilled artichoke, bread, and potatoes romanoff will round out the meal. all of it easy and little mess.

223"OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER - Page 9 Empty Re: "OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:47 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

Cyn, I felt soooo bad when I read about you dropping your leftover steak -- we've all done it, I swear! And we have ceramic tile in the kitchen, too, so it finishes off just about anything you drop that is breakable. I, too, would've thought about rinsing if off but then would've thought about what an ass I would've felt like at the ER later on with a ripped throat admitting what I did. And that, of course, would've made me pitch it.

But go right to the store and get yourself another one. You deserve it, Cyndi! And this time, store it in some plastic bowl with a top!

224"OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER - Page 9 Empty Re: "OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:19 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

Jimmy wrote:I am forcing myself to slow down, and do things at a slower safe pace. I am 100% alert, but my joints and bones are slow to respond when I need to make abrupt moves.  I'm not being a baby about it, but I just feel, that it's easier to slow down a bit, instead of doing things with speed, and falling or injuring myself.

Jimmy, this is JUST what I keep encouraging Brian to do, as I'm afraid lately he's going to fall.  He starts to move someplace before he finishes turning his body around to go in that direction.  He also has one foot that is tending to drag a bit -- which causes him to stumble occasionally.  When you put those things together, I'm afraid he's going to fall and break a hip.  

I have to be careful when I tell him something needs to be done or that "later on," I hope he can do something for me, as he takes off immediately to do it, often before he turns around completely!  He hates admitting that we're older (I just turned 63 and he's 69) but I keep telling him, we may FEEL like we always did but that doesn't mean we can MOVE like we used to or that we're as FAST as we used to be.  The only time he seems to listen is when I make it about me or about the house we live in, as he loves both of us!  

I remind him how much I rely on him and remind him that if he breaks a hip, we'll probably have to sell this house and move to a one-story place.  The thought of that bothers both of us, as we love our house on the river road.  I'm sitting on the bed with my laptop and when I look to my right, I'm looking right out at the Mississippi River!  I see barges, ships (grain, tankers and container ships) and paddle-wheelers going by all day long.  They paved the top of the levee a couple of years ago and now we have even more walkers, dog walkers, pig walkers, and bike riders going by all day long.  And there's a wrought iron bench right opposite our house, too, so some people sit down and watch the river for a while.  It's very relaxing.  When the paddle-wheeler Natchez comes by twice an afternoon -- once on the way out for the trip and once on the way back -- the calliope is playing and the Captain usually toots the boat's horn twice, always when he's right in front of our house.  Brian makes me laugh, as he says the Captain does it for him, just to say hello!!

When I go downstairs in a bit to mix my medicine, I'm going to read Brian your words, Jimmy, about slowing down, as I'm really nervous lately that he's going to fall and hurt himself.   It's just kind of hard to change your ways from what you're used to doing.  Sure beats the alternative, though...

225"OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER - Page 9 Empty Re: "OCTOBER 2016" WHATS FOR DINNER Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:28 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

Beth wrote:Yesterday we spent the day at Dane's sister's. She had a patio door that took two men and a truck to open and close. Last time Dane was there he said he'd return with his tools to fix it for her. She was convinced that wasn't possible but didn't have the $700+ to replace the door unit. So today we made the hour and a quarter trip and, of course, Dane fixed her slider for her....for about $25. She was over the moon happy and apologized for doubting her brother's abilities.

After the door was repaired we went to the local restaurant for the best fried shrimp in central Florida.

We got home about 9 pm and I went to bed....it was exhausting supervising the two of them all day!

Wow! I'm always impressed at Dane's ability to fix things. Sure does save money. Glad you had the opportunity to have some seafood, which I presume was reasonably priced, too, Beth. And trust me, I know how exhausting supervising can be!

We're waiting for the dishwasher repairman! Can you believe it? The other night, the new dishwasher didn't complete the cycle when Brian turned it on; you could tell it got wet, as the soap was out of the little bin. A nice older repairman came and fixed it in two minutes; he said the water line was pinched. But Brian called them again yesterday. Even though the dishwasher works fine, the water pressure of the faucet in the kitchen sink next to the dishwasher is next to nothing. Must be how he hooked it back up or something, as water pressure in the rest of the house is fine. Plus, the front of the dishwasher is no longer straight (flush) with the rest of the counters -- one side pokes out a bit. It didn't do that before his last visit, or I would've noticed it. Jeesh! Thank God we're retired or I would have to be driving back and forth from work each time the guy comes...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum