Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Krud Kutter

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Krud Kutter Empty Krud Kutter Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:38 pm

cookingirl

cookingirl

I was wonder who here recommended using this product, Krud Kutter?

Krud Kutter 2453703928

I want to thank you for being so adamant on suggesting it. It stayed in my aging brain..a great accomplishment.. Krud Kutter 3561122519

I know that person has suggested it several time.

Well, FYI, I finally picked up a bottle yesterday, at Walmart.

I used it today in my kitchen~~ yes all over the kitchen!
I was so pleasantly surprised..
No harsh smell at all.

I mean since I have asthma, I do hold my breathe when spraying it in a small enclosed area, as in under the sink cabinet; however this was so surprising!

I thought it worked awesome! It is bio-degradable and safe for kids...

I think it is some kind of a mixture of peroxide, alcohol, water, and surfactant...

It does not contain any of the "-ols" which are not good for us or our pets.

Well worth the money for it. My new favorite cleaner.

BTW, I was cleaning out the bottom cabinet because my superintendent was coming over to look at a leak from my dishwasher. Krud Kutter 2855670339
Turns out, I will be getting a new one late this week..not a good one, a cheap one, but it will be new and not leak. Not that I use it much. It is just me and Artie. Krud Kutter 1838020472

2Krud Kutter Empty Re: Krud Kutter Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:50 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

It was me, Cyn! Isn't it terrific? We have a big jug of it that we feed the hand-sprayer size with. It cleans so well yet is not caustic on your hands -- OR your lungs. Perfect for you with asthma, too!

Beth used it to clean up a grimy outside grill and she loved it, too. It's a great household cleaner for any room and does well outside, too. Brian mixed some with water and used a soft brush with a long handle to clean off some mildew off the siding facing the sun on our back deck. You don't even have to scrub, as it really does all the work for you. Am so glad you got to try it.

Congrats on the new dishwasher. Just got mine repaired a month or so ago -- it needed new rubber type stuff around the door, as it was leaking. I now have to look for a new gas stove/oven (the 30-inch slide in style which fits the space I have for it). We got the old one repaired not so long ago and the repairman warned us, as the stove is about 20 years old. And sure enough, it worked super once it was fixed. Even the temperature gauge was on the money, which it never had been. Was making dinner the other night and sure enough, the oven went off! It just starts shutting off whenever it feels like it -- and other times, works perfectly. I hate to bite the bullet, as they're not cheap. I'm checking them out online first and will decide what I want before I call around and find out who has it, and if they deliver for free and haul away the old one. Will be tickled to have a new one (this was in the house when we bought it almost 18 years ago) but I hate spending the money. They're a lot more expensive than I realized...

Oh well. Whatchagonnado?!

3Krud Kutter Empty Re: Krud Kutter Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:28 pm

cookingirl

cookingirl

Michelle, I absolutely love it! It is now my 'new' favorite go to....
I really like the fact that there is no smell, and biodegradable. If it is safe for kids, then it should be safe for Artie...Lord knows he does not need any more issues. I did notice that if I spray it in an enclosed area, like a cabinet, then I do have to hold my breathe cuz it is a little 'fumes'..but nothing like any other cleaners..

I think it contains hydrogen peroxide and I do not know what else, possibly a surfactant to help it cut grime.

Just an example, I thought my kitchen counter was really clean. I sprayed some of this on, wiped it up~~ could not believe what came up on the paper towel..

I am going to have to make another trip to Walmart later this week for another bottle.

I told my cousin's wife about this. She is sold! She wants to get a bottle.

Thanks again for the info about it....

XXOO

4Krud Kutter Empty Re: Krud Kutter Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:29 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Yup ~ Michelle was the one to pass on that Golden Nugget of Cleaning Info!

And I just cleaned my grill again with it.

Just one warning...don't use it on painted surfaces. It will take the paint off. I used it on the inside of my stove vent hood which was white and it removed the gunk AND ALSO THE PAINT. Glad I only did a small spot. It did do a wonderful job of helping to degrease the vent hood aluminum vent screens. I'd spray it on, let it sit and then just let the hot water run through and all that icky stuff got cleaned out.

5Krud Kutter Empty Re: Krud Kutter Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:39 am

Crybaby

Crybaby

Cookingirl wrote:Just an example, I thought my kitchen counter was really clean. I sprayed some of this on, wiped it up~~ could not believe what came up on the paper towel..

Yeah, it even touts on the bottle how well it cleans tile and grout.

Bethk wrote:Just one warning...don't use it on painted surfaces. It will take the paint off. I used it on the inside of my stove vent hood which was white and it removed the gunk AND ALSO THE PAINT. Glad I only did a small spot.

That's a shame, Beth.  I don't see where they say not to use it on painted surfaces (in fact, it says it cleans stove hoods) but I do see where it says to try on a small spot first before using.  Who does that?!  I'm laughing over here as I really should but rarely do unless it's the first time I'm using a product...

You can use it diluted, too, as per the bottle instructions -- a little goes a long way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum