Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.


You are not connected. Please login or register

FEBRUARY 2016 Dinner / Meals

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 22 of 23]

526 Re: FEBRUARY 2016 Dinner / Meals on Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:55 am

Barbara101

avatar
Bugster2 wrote:I hope you feel better soon Beth.

Barb, what kind of smoker do you have? That brisket looks sooooo good!

Last night we had steaks, baked potato and grilled artichokes. We ate while watching the Oscars which was so bad that I don't know if I will watch it again. Chris Rock turned the show into a political rant and when he introduced the "white" orchestra conductor he made a very vulgar comment about the man getting "laid". I was so disgusted that they would even allow such a thing.





still using this guy..Not thrilled with it but it works just fine.I keep looking at ceramic smokers but they seem to be to much work. IF I had known about them and what they cost, I would have raised hell with the movers when they broke the one my Mom had.

Plus I am not all that fond of hickory smoke lol..Then.now the guy next door can smoke stuff for me..

527 Re: FEBRUARY 2016 Dinner / Meals on Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:59 am

Barbara101

avatar
Niagara Visitor wrote:I know it is now March 1, but I cooked last night, a big pot of  Chili.  I love chili, especially with lots and lots of beans!

I had three different types of sausage in the freezer, so I removed the casing, crumbled the sausage meat and used that.  Cilil is really good!  I am determined that I am going to use up everything in my freezer before I purchase something new.



Me too. I put 4 or 5 kinds of beans in mine.

Something new? fridge or freezer..? I want a frost free stand up freezer..Been looking at them..It has to go outside on my patio. No room in this house for one..This place is so small I have to go outside to change my mind... Razz

528 Re: FEBRUARY 2016 Dinner / Meals on Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:26 pm

Niagara Visitor


LOL no, the new is new foods into the freezer. I have a fridge with freezer at the bottom, and it was stuffed to the brim. I am determined to use up the food before going out to get more.

529 Re: FEBRUARY 2016 Dinner / Meals on Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:35 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

avatar
Niagara Visitor wrote:I know it is now March 1, but I cooked last night, a big pot of  Chili.  I love chili, especially with lots and lots of beans!

I had three different types of sausage in the freezer, so I removed the casing, crumbled the sausage meat and used that.  Cilil is really good!  I am determined that I am going to use up everything in my freezer before I purchase something new.

We eat chili even in the summer. We love chili too!
The kids ( the grown up ones hahaha ) will not eat the beans though!
DD makes it with pork, and little bit of lentils though!

530 Re: FEBRUARY 2016 Dinner / Meals on Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:36 pm

Bugster2

avatar
I am trying to eat the food in my freezer too.

531 Re: FEBRUARY 2016 Dinner / Meals on Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:48 pm

Niagara Visitor


Hubby preferred daughter-in-law's chili............... she doesn't like beans and neither did he. Well, too bad is all I will say. If he wanted to cook chili minus beans, he'd have to do it himself. My chili has beans, lots of them. I made lots of things that he really liked, and he got used to the beans.

He never really liked soups either. When he was in the nursing home, they had cream of asparagus soup (well, that's what they called it anyway) I asked him "How's the soup, honey??" He said "Better than nothing". It was funny at the time.

532 Re: FEBRUARY 2016 Dinner / Meals on Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:01 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

avatar
I have been Sneak Eating today! ... Don't want to eat in front of Tina! She is in the works of drinking her GoLytly Bowel Prep. A Whole gallon. Nothing to eat for her, except water or clear broth or ginger ale. Her surgery is tomorrow at 11:00.

She (as well as I ) cannot wait till this is all over. Especially her!
She will be staying in the hospital for 4 to 5 days. No solid food the first two days.
I feel so bad for her, but I am trying to give all the support I can! Sometimes I am over supportive.

I will have something to eat that I can have in the laundry room with no cooking, so she doesn't smell food!

533 Re: FEBRUARY 2016 Dinner / Meals on Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:57 pm

bethk

avatar
Admin
That is very considerate of you, Jimmy. Although, truth be known, she's probably feeling pretty icky and wouldn't be hungry anyway.

But it's better to be safe than sorry.....

One day won't kill you (well, maybe close, but you will survive).

Atta Boy!

534 Re: FEBRUARY 2016 Dinner / Meals on Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:49 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

avatar
bethk wrote:That is very considerate of you, Jimmy.  Although, truth be known, she's probably feeling pretty icky and wouldn't be hungry anyway.

But it's better to be safe than sorry.....

One day won't kill you (well, maybe close, but you will survive).

Atta Boy!

Thanks Beth. I learned that from Mom, when she said,"Don't eat cookies or candy or anything good in front of your friends or other kids!" It's not polite; unless you have some for them!" silent

535 Re: FEBRUARY 2016 Dinner / Meals on Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:42 pm

Crybaby

avatar
Bethk wrote:I usually just make a big pot of marinara and then put together 3 'loaf pan' (3 X 9 X 3 Pyrex bread pans) ~ mainly because I only have 3 Pyrex pans that size ~ LOL.  I may bake one that night or I may just stick them all in the freezer for another time.  I love having a meal all done and all I have to do is pull it out, let it thaw & bake it off.  Somehow it always tastes better that way.  Any leftover marinara gets frozen in 16 oz. deli containers for when I want spaghetti or baked pasta or stuffed shells.  I'm not a big fan of Italian sausage so I normally use the fresh ground round from Fresh Market's Tuesday Special.

I agree -- it always tastes better the next day!  If I make a ton and we don't have company, I'll freeze a whole container of lasagna.  Usually I make it in a large rectangular Pyrex pan, though I have another pan that's a bit deeper which  works better for a lot of sauce.  I, too, freeze my marinara sauce in containers in the freezer; I usually use sour cream containers to freeze the sauce in either 16 or 32-oz.  containers.  Neither of us has ever found one of those jarred marinara sauces that we like -- not one of them.  Plus, it's too easy and quick to make your own.  I rarely freeze anything with tomatoes in one of our nicer freezer containers, as I'm always afraid the tomatoes will pit the container...



Last edited by Crybaby on Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

536 Re: FEBRUARY 2016 Dinner / Meals on Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:00 pm

Crybaby

avatar
Niagara Visitor wrote:Hubby preferred daughter-in-law's chili............... she doesn't like beans and neither did he.  Well, too bad is all I will say.  If he wanted to cook chili minus beans, he'd have to do it himself.  My chili has beans, lots of them.  I made lots of things that he really liked, and he got used to the beans.

I love beans but I just don't put beans in my chili either, Lore, but I eat other peoples' chili with beans and enjoy it. I just prefer to make mine without beans.

Niagara Visitor wrote:He never really liked soups either. When he was in the nursing home, they had cream of asparagus soup (well, that's what they called it anyway)  I asked him "How's the soup, honey??" He said "Better than nothing".  It was funny at the time.

This cracked me up. I'm a soup person and could literally eat it every day of the week. Love cream of asparagus but then nursing home food (when I've had it) always reminded me of hospital food -- pretty bland and not much flavor. It's a problem down here as people are used to using lots of seasoning and most people prefer their flavors a bit spicy. I can still remember my mom's face (and the faces she made!!!) when they brought in her food! And she was always tickled when I brought her food I'd made (she had a private unit with a small "kitchen" with a fridge, even though she should've been in a full service nursing home as she really needed more supervision and more care, but that's another story.)...

537 Re: FEBRUARY 2016 Dinner / Meals on Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:58 am

Niagara Visitor


Yes, the plight of many of our Seniors.... I don't have any idea of what the status/care/accommodations are in the US, but I can tell you a few things here. In Ontario the cost of a basic shared (double occupancy) room was $1735./ month in a government approved facility. The home (Heidehof) in which my husband was ironically one in which his company did all the masonry work in 1974-75. It was built by the German community as a private Seniors' home and received Government accredtiation some time ago. When it receives govt. accreditation, it means that the Ontario govt. kicks in basically the same amount of $$$ per resident.

Most medications etc. are paid, dental care is extra. Dieter did not require much medication, just a basic anti anxiety drug. Allowances for food in a govt. accredited home was $7.35/day per resident, and for that they have to make three meals, 4 snacks, and all drinks. I/we were very fortunate in that I could afford to bring him extras. There were many days where I spent $7-8. on fresh fruit for him. His favourite were blueberries or strawberries. I always had yogurts in his little fridge.

Don't get me wrong. He was as happy as is possible when you can't be at home, the staff at Heidehof are caring, the place is scrupulously clean, and the food, considering the allotted cost is pretty good. Everything is cooked on site, including things like home fries, sausages and sauerkraut, fish and chips etc. There was always a chance to have a second helping for those like Dieter who still had a good appetite. On Fridays our son generally came for lunch and brought either fish and chips or Wendy's burgers. 10 days before he died he ate a burger and had his favourite, a chocolate Frosty.

Unfortunately, most are not as lucky.

538 Re: FEBRUARY 2016 Dinner / Meals on Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:46 pm

Crybaby

avatar
Niagara Visitor wrote:Yes, the plight of many of our Seniors....  I don't have any idea of what the status/care/accommodations are in the US, but I can tell you a few things here.  In Ontario the cost of a basic shared (double occupancy) room was $1735./ month in a government approved facility.  The home (Heidehof) in which my husband was ironically one in which his company did all the masonry work in 1974-75.  It was built by the German community as a private Seniors' home and received Government accredtiation some time ago.  When it receives govt. accreditation, it means that the Ontario govt. kicks in basically the same amount of $$$ per resident.  

Most medications etc. are paid, dental care is extra.  Dieter did not require much medication, just a basic anti anxiety drug.  Allowances for food in a govt. accredited home was $7.35/day per resident, and for that they have to make three meals, 4 snacks, and all drinks.  I/we were very fortunate in that I could afford to bring him extras.  There were many days where I spent $7-8. on fresh fruit for him.  His favourite were blueberries or strawberries.  I always had yogurts in his little fridge.  

Don't get me wrong.  He was as happy as is possible when you can't be at home, the staff at Heidehof are caring, the place is scrupulously clean, and the food, considering the allotted cost is pretty good.  Everything is cooked on site, including things like home fries, sausages and sauerkraut, fish and chips etc.  There was always a chance to have a second helping for those like Dieter who still had a good appetite.  On Fridays our son generally came for lunch and brought either fish and chips or Wendy's burgers. 10 days before he died he ate a burger and had his favourite, a chocolate Frosty.  

Unfortunately, most are not as lucky.  

I agree re the lucky part, Lore. Private nursing home care here is extremely expensive; I'm not exactly sure what my mom was paying (I'll ask my BIL when I can) but I just googled it and it said the average in Louisiana was $160/day, which is $4800 month. I recently saw where two of the nicer nursing homes in New Orleans with all types of activities, accommodations, etc. were $4K to $5K a month, so that makes sense. Even when children can afford to kick in some bucks, that's still a big annual nut to crack. I do believe that is for a private room but I may be wrong.

539 Re: FEBRUARY 2016 Dinner / Meals on Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:09 am

Niagara Visitor


The cost of a private room is about $500. more. There were no private rooms available when Dieter went in, but it really was no problem. His room mate was another German, but in the almost 9 months that hubby was in there, I only saw Werner in the room three or four times. (BTW my maiden name is Werner, it is both a family and given name in Germany)

Dieter never argued with anyone, and I actually feel that in a nursing home situation it is better for the resident to have a room mate. More people coming in, more staff coming in, all which aids in their care.

540 Re: FEBRUARY 2016 Dinner / Meals on Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:16 am

Crybaby

avatar
Niagara Visitor wrote:The cost of a private room is about $500. more.  There were no private rooms available when Dieter went in, but it really was no problem.  His room mate was another German, but in the almost 9 months that hubby was in there, I only saw Werner in the room three or four times. (BTW my maiden name is Werner, it is both a family and given name in Germany)

Dieter never argued with anyone, and I actually feel that in a nursing home situation it is better for the resident to have a room mate.  More people coming in, more staff coming in, all which aids in their care.  

I agree wholeheartedly. Unless, of course, you get stuck with a Debbie Downer or Clarence the Complainer, I think having a roommate for some company and who can empathize with a person is important. So many elderly people end up getting depressed, especially when first admitted.

541 Re: FEBRUARY 2016 Dinner / Meals on Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:38 am

UNCLE JIMMY

avatar
Uncle Gabes stay at the nursing home... is $11,560.00. Yep...that's Eleven Thousand ....
For One Month. Double Occupancy Room.

542 Re: FEBRUARY 2016 Dinner / Meals on Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:54 am

Crybaby

avatar
UNCLE JIMMY wrote:Uncle Gabes stay at the nursing home... is $11,560.00. Yep...that's Eleven Thousand ....
For One Month. Double Occupancy Room.

WOW!  That's out of sight, even including rehab, which I presume he's getting.  Man, he's kind of cheap too, isn't he, Jimmy?  His head will be spinning around like the chick in the Exorcist!!!!  

The price notwithstanding, I sure hope you and Tina let him remain there until Tina has been able to enjoy a week or two once she's gotten better -- you know, a short vacation from ol' Uncle Gabe when Tina isn't sick or in pain.  I don't have a tenth of the patience you two show that man; I admire your kindness, I really do!  I'm also glad he's Tina's uncle and not mine!!!! Laughing

543 Re: FEBRUARY 2016 Dinner / Meals on Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:28 am

UNCLE JIMMY

avatar
Crybaby wrote:
UNCLE JIMMY wrote:Uncle Gabes stay at the nursing home... is $11,560.00. Yep...that's Eleven Thousand ....
For One Month. Double Occupancy Room.

WOW!  That's out of sight, even including rehab, which I presume he's getting.  Man, he's kind of cheap too, isn't he, Jimmy?  His head will be spinning around like the chick in the Exorcist!!!!  

The price notwithstanding, I sure hope you and Tina let him remain there until Tina has been able to enjoy a week or two once she's gotten better -- you know, a short vacation from ol' Uncle Gabe when Tina isn't sick or in pain.  I don't have a tenth of the patience you two show that man; I admire your kindness, I really do!  I'm also glad he's Tina's uncle and not mine!!!! Laughing

He is there to stay! Tina cannot take care of him. They said he needs 24 / 7 care.
Tina ( seriously ) would have to clean the bathroom at least 12 times a day; and that meant scrubbing everything he sat in or touched.
He always waited last minute to go. Plus, he was falling a lot, and I cannot lift him any more. I am not ripping my hernia's out, and With a sore hip and knees, I can't do it anymore. He refused to wear his 13, 000 dollar new hearing aids, and we are tired from screaming and listening to the loud tv.

That is the general price of the nursing homes here. He is close, 2mi and Tina can see him and bring him treats and his scratch off lottery tickets and treats when she sees him.
Now... we need to sell the house on the farm that he owns and then it goes on medicaid.   He never planned for his later years in life. Had No children ( because he said they are too expensive ) and has no life insurance...or not even homeowners insurance on his home or property....

Yet, he said it is Tina's JOB to take care of him. SAD!
He calls here and argues that Tina stole all his money, and if she was that sick she should be dead already... He's a self centered S O a B. Dear Lord, forgive me!

544 Re: FEBRUARY 2016 Dinner / Meals on Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:17 am

Bugster2

avatar
Niagara Visitor wrote:The cost of a private room is about $500. more.  There were no private rooms available when Dieter went in, but it really was no problem.  His room mate was another German, but in the almost 9 months that hubby was in there, I only saw Werner in the room three or four times. (BTW my maiden name is Werner, it is both a family and given name in Germany)

Dieter never argued with anyone, and I actually feel that in a nursing home situation it is better for the resident to have a room mate.  More people coming in, more staff coming in, all which aids in their care.  

My maiden name is Rieder. My grandparents came from Germany. My cousin was just over there and found some relatives from my grandmother's side. They own a microbrewery.

545 Re: FEBRUARY 2016 Dinner / Meals on Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:06 pm

Crybaby

avatar
UNCLE JIMMY wrote:He is there to stay! Tina cannot take care of him. They said he needs 24 / 7 care.
Tina ( seriously ) would have to clean the bathroom at least 12 times a day; and that meant scrubbing everything he sat in or touched.
He always waited last minute to go. Plus, he was falling a lot, and I cannot lift him any more. I am not ripping my hernia's out, and With a sore hip and knees, I can't do it anymore. He refused to wear his 13, 000 dollar new hearing aids, and we are tired from screaming and listening to the loud tv.

That is the general price of the nursing homes here. He is close, 2mi and Tina can see him and bring him treats and his scratch off lottery tickets and treats when she sees him.
Now... we need to sell the house on the farm that he owns and then it goes on medicaid.   He never planned for his later years in life. Had No children ( because he said they are too expensive ) and has no life insurance...or not even homeowners insurance on his home or property....

Yet, he said it is Tina's JOB to take care of him. SAD!
He calls here and argues that Tina stole all his money, and if she was that sick she should be dead already... He's a self centered S O a B. Dear Lord, forgive me!

Hallelujah, Jimmy! What super news THAT is. And trust me, the Dear Lord has nothing but accolades for you and Tina waiting hand and foot on that ol' buzzard for as long as you did and putting up with his complaining and his nasty and bossy ways! I remember your saying that he said it was Tina's job to take care of him; that even infuriated ME!!! But then you already know how much I admire your patience in lots of areas (big grin)!!!

Lots of elderly people end up falsely accusing their relatives who've done so much for them of stealing their money; he's lucky Tina will still see him after that. I can't even imagine ANYONE saying that about Tina should be dead if she was that sick -- he'll certainly pay for that nasty remark and his ugly behavior one day, that's for sure. I can't believe he didn't even insure his home -- it gets pretty cheap if you get a really big deductible but I guess he was too cheap for even that! He's lucky the place didn't burn down.... Thank God he didn't have any children -- what a miserable life they would've had. I can't believe his wife stayed with him until she passed away; she should've laid the law down with him years ago! He's so cheap that it makes me wonder what kind of shape his house is in; he probably didn't keep it up well enough to command a decent price as he probably thought repairing problems was too costly as well. And whatever the house sells for, he'll probably accuse you of not getting enough for it!

I'm truly glad you two are rid of his everyday presence! He's lucky Tina will still speak to him, much less visit him and bring him treats. The ol' bugger isn't too cheap to waste money on stratch-offs, though! Amazing -- just amazing.

546 Re: FEBRUARY 2016 Dinner / Meals on Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:53 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

avatar
Crybaby wrote:
UNCLE JIMMY wrote:He is there to stay! Tina cannot take care of him. They said he needs 24 / 7 care.
Tina ( seriously ) would have to clean the bathroom at least 12 times a day; and that meant scrubbing everything he sat in or touched.
He always waited last minute to go. Plus, he was falling a lot, and I cannot lift him any more. I am not ripping my hernia's out, and With a sore hip and knees, I can't do it anymore. He refused to wear his 13, 000 dollar new hearing aids, and we are tired from screaming and listening to the loud tv.

That is the general price of the nursing homes here. He is close, 2mi and Tina can see him and bring him treats and his scratch off lottery tickets and treats when she sees him.
Now... we need to sell the house on the farm that he owns and then it goes on medicaid.   He never planned for his later years in life. Had No children ( because he said they are too expensive ) and has no life insurance...or not even homeowners insurance on his home or property....

Yet, he said it is Tina's JOB to take care of him. SAD!
He calls here and argues that Tina stole all his money, and if she was that sick she should be dead already... He's a self centered S O a B. Dear Lord, forgive me!

Hallelujah, Jimmy!  What super news THAT is.  And trust me, the Dear Lord has nothing but accolades for you and Tina waiting hand and foot on that ol' buzzard for as long as you did and putting up with his complaining and his nasty and bossy ways!  I remember your saying that he said it was Tina's job to take care of him; that even infuriated ME!!!  But then you already know how much I admire your patience in lots of areas (big grin)!!!

Lots of elderly people end up falsely accusing their relatives who've done so much for them of stealing their money; he's lucky Tina will still see him after that.  I can't even imagine ANYONE saying that about Tina should be dead if she was that sick -- he'll certainly pay for that nasty remark and his ugly behavior one day, that's for sure.  I can't believe he didn't even insure his home -- it gets pretty cheap if you get a really big deductible but I guess he was too cheap for even that!  He's lucky the place didn't burn down.... Thank God he didn't have any children -- what a miserable life they would've had.  I can't believe his wife stayed with him until she passed away; she should've laid the law down with him years ago!  He's so cheap that it makes me wonder what kind of shape his house is in; he probably didn't keep it up well enough to command a decent price as he probably thought repairing problems was too costly as well.  And whatever the house sells for, he'll probably accuse you of not getting enough for it!

I'm truly glad you two are rid of his everyday presence!  He's lucky Tina will still speak to him, much less visit him and bring him treats.  The ol' bugger isn't too cheap to waste money on stratch-offs, though!  Amazing -- just amazing.

So true! ... the last week his wife was alive, she was taking out the garbage, and told Tina, "He's the reason I'm so sick!" "He keeps telling me, It's all in my mind!"

The summary is, When his mother died, he didn't even go to her funeral.
He blamed it on his wife; that she had a cold and couldn't travel.

547 Re: FEBRUARY 2016 Dinner / Meals on Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:25 pm

Niagara Visitor


Maybe all he needs is a little chemical help to control his anger?

548 Re: FEBRUARY 2016 Dinner / Meals on Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:09 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

avatar
Niagara Visitor wrote:Maybe all he needs is a little chemical help to control his anger?

He is as sweet as an angel in the nursing home. Always joking with the help, and especially the women. He's a flirt. His Brother ( Tina's uncle that lives an hour away, ( 93 y/o )....went to see him and talk to him.
He scolded him for abusing Tina #1, for saying she is lying about her being sick.

Plus the place is spotless, and beautiful, and the food is great. He told him, "you have no cause to complain!"

Here is the site....

https://www.hotgs.org/

549 Re: FEBRUARY 2016 Dinner / Meals on Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:34 pm

Niagara Visitor


That looks very nice, certainly much more luxurious than where my husband was, but he was not able to participate in much of what was going on there anyway.. This business of our medical care keeping us alive much longer than our grandparents surely is a double edged sword. Many who are living longer need more and more care and someone has to look after them.. I have said before and will say it again (probably more than once) Dieter was lucky. He did not develop any of the symptoms that are so common, no violence, no trying to get out, he was not in pain. He just died way too young at 74.

He had PSP and if you google that, he was a textbook case.

550 Re: FEBRUARY 2016 Dinner / Meals on Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:47 pm

Crybaby

avatar
UNCLE JIMMY wrote:
Niagara Visitor wrote:Maybe all he needs is a little chemical help to control his anger?

He is as sweet as an angel in the nursing home. Always joking with the help, and especially the women. He's a flirt. His Brother ( Tina's uncle that lives an hour away, ( 93 y/o )....went to see him and talk to him.
He scolded him for abusing Tina #1, for saying she is lying about her being sick.

Plus the place is spotless, and beautiful, and the food is great. He told him, "you have no cause to complain!"

Here is the site....

https://www.hotgs.org/


I just can't picture him CONTINUING to be nice. If being sweet comes so easy to him, he's even worse than I thought being so unkind to Tina AND to you, Jimmy. Does he know what it's costing him in the home? Of course, lots of cheap people aren't so cheap with themselves, just with others.

I just can't think kindly of him nor be glad for him -- he was so ugly to you guys. And I remember Tina driving to his house on a regular basis bringing him meals for his freezer and other goodies BEFORE y'all let him move in with you. But then what can you say about a man who not only denies his elderly wife proper medical care but was too cheap to go to his own mother's funeral -- and too much of a dirtbag to admit the truth but rather blames his wife for his not being able to go. What a self-centered old buzzard he is. I'm so glad you two are free of his everyday presence; besides being such a demand on you physically, I would find his nasty behavior really depressing on a daily basis...

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum