Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vent for today.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vent for today. Empty Vent for today. Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:06 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

So I bought hefty kitchen trash bags .Lavender scented lol.The only good thing about them is the scent lasts for a couple days..

Other then that .I will not be buying them again..

They do not fit the can and fall off the top into the can..Worst trashbags I have ever bought. Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil

So much for that..

2Vent for today. Empty Re: Vent for today. Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:26 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

I buy the least expensive trash bags I can find.....usually at WalMart, store brand.

I do not like fragrance so the smelly ones are out for me.

I don't like to spend $$ on something designed to simply throw away.....

3Vent for today. Empty Re: Vent for today. Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:41 pm

cookingirl

cookingirl

I really like the hefty kitchen trash bags. They hold well in my basket and are very strong. I also like that they come in the 'blackout' version. I do not like anyone to see what is in my trash...just in case...I live in an apartment building..

4Vent for today. Empty Re: Vent for today. Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:52 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

Vent for today. 12647265_10206576319300870_2517701352214666580_n

here why I hate these bags..I have had this can for the 12 years I have lived here and every bag fits the can but the Hefty..Getting knockoff ones today..

Never thought I would take pic of my trash.. Vent for today. 2876911673

5Vent for today. Empty Re: Vent for today. Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:24 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

The kitchen trash container still in our Ohio house was a wedding shower gift from my Mother. She filled it with staples and spices to fill out my pantry.

I don't think DD#2 (who lives there) realizes the historic value of it......

6Vent for today. Empty Re: Vent for today. Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:40 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

Kids today do not know what centiment even means . Chris does a little . The other one only looks at items for there sale value !!!

7Vent for today. Empty Re: Vent for today. Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:56 pm

NormM

NormM

At our old house, the kitchen trash can fit out of sight under the sink and was the same size as a paper grocery bag so that is what I used. When we moved here, there was no place to hide the can and no one has paper bags anymore so I got a 'pretty(ier) trash can with a flip top. It has a place where you tuck in the top of the plastic bag to hold it in place.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum