Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

In Medical Limbo

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1In Medical Limbo Empty In Medical Limbo Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:36 pm

Bugster2

Bugster2

Apparently when my DH's unemployment ran out, I was supposed to report this change to CoveredCA. I didn't. I thought if he had some kind of income for the year that we would still have health insurance and the gov't would pay part of the premium. I just found out that we may have to pay back all of what the gov't has contributed to our health insurance and maybe even to the health ins company. It will be over $10,000. I won't know for sure until I get my taxes done. This is really a bad time of year for me already because of things that have happened in the past. Add this to the mix and December and Christmas are a total write-off.

2In Medical Limbo Empty Re: In Medical Limbo Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:50 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

When my Mom passed, I found out I had to pay back her nursing home stay.JUST because she was still on the house as part owner.She was not to own anything for 3 years before death......On yeah it was there in the smallest print possible to see........Fraud and rip off much......

I had to pay $85k..So I can relate.. In Medical Limbo 1562938848

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum