Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eagle Brand caramel flavor sweetened condensed milk

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JanaAZ

I recently received some caramel flavored sweetened condensed milk to test. I saw it in the grocery store and planned to buy some, so this was a total 'score' for me.

See my review and a recipe http://kitchentipjar.blogspot.com/2015/11/eagle-brand-sweetened-condensed-milk.html

Crybaby

Crybaby

Nice to know, thanks.  It would make making dulce de leche ice cream, one of my favorites, a lot easier.  Like you, cooking the condensed milk in the can makes me nervous, even though I've had success with it in the past...

What was the second new flavor of condensed milk?  Just curious.

Thanks again for the info.

JanaAZ

Crybaby wrote:

Yes. The other flavor is chocolate. It's pretty good too. I have a recipe I'm going to post on that later too.

Crybaby

Crybaby

JanaAZ wrote:
Crybaby wrote:

Yes.  The other flavor is chocolate.  It's pretty good too.  I have a recipe I'm going to post on that later too.  

Many thanks. I'll be looking for it...

JanaAZ

I just made a few recipes using the chocolate sweetened condensed milk. I'll be posting recipes on my blog and on facebook. One just came out of the oven and looks soooo good.

bethk

bethk
Admin

Judy, those Samosas are going on my Christmas Cookie list this year.....IF I make any. I shouldn't because I have no self control....but I just may and those sound like a perfect addition for something new.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum