Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

November, 2015 ~ What's for breakfast, lunch or brunch?

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

bethk wrote:Your breads are always such an inspiration!

Have you made your salami & cheese pinwheel muffins lately?  I keep saying I'm going to make them but have never gotten around to giving them a try.  Last time I looked at your blog and the instructions you made it look SOOOOooo easy.  And I'll bet they would go over really good at one of our 'Patio Parties' where we all take a dish to share.  

thank you... I some times made the salami cheese rolls, some times I made it without meat, cream cheese and chives, as you know, Dirk likes them for brunch, they last a few days, so easy morning/noon for me

I've abandoning my blog, no mood to write, esp in English, I have to find the write words to put them on, now I'm writing in my home language in a website calls Cookpad, it's a global cook website, but we can choose the region we want

my link is https://cookpad.com/id/pengguna/2525262

bethk

bethk
Admin

Well, I may not be able to understand the words, but I certainly can appreciate the pictures!

Thanks for the link.....

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

bethk wrote:Well, I may not be able to understand the words, but I certainly can appreciate the pictures!

Thanks for the link.....

Beth, I can read the words in English. I use Google Chrome, and it translates the words for me. Amazing.

bethk

bethk
Admin

no kidding?  I'll check it out!

Well isn't that just amazing? Thanks, Jimmy!

(at first I got to the site and didn't notice the little box in the right hand corner offering to translate....but then I saw it)

Barbara101

Barbara101

November, 2015 ~ What's for breakfast, lunch or brunch? - Page 2 Lettuce%20wraps3_1

chicken wing salad wraps..

bethk

bethk
Admin

well isn't that just the prettiest lunch to have set before you!

I had an apple for breakfast/lunch....Dane convinced me to just roast the potatoes in the oven along with the carrots & onions....he says I put too much 'good stuff' in the mashed and he'd rather have plain roasted so he can feel better about spooning gravy over all the veg.

(He's right about the good stuff in the mashed....butter, cream cheese, stewed onions & half & half.)

Barbara101

Barbara101

well isn't that just the prettiest lunch to have set before you!

lol lol lol PIA..

Thanks...

bethk

bethk
Admin

but it IS pretty.

And if you can make 'pretty' for yourself, why not?

You always make me feel as if I want to move in next door to you just to eat a couple meals a day at your table!

Barbara101

Barbara101

Ha for the most part,I eat off a wood tray table or just off the plate.From the sofa I sit.....My table is piled high with 'stuff'...One of these days I need to clean up.. November, 2015 ~ What's for breakfast, lunch or brunch? - Page 2 2876911673

bethk

bethk
Admin

I could bring my own tray table.....

LOL

Barbara101

Barbara101

November, 2015 ~ What's for breakfast, lunch or brunch? - Page 2 3593629538

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

those will be my breakfast for months.. cashew, walnut, coconut granola

November, 2015 ~ What's for breakfast, lunch or brunch? - Page 2 DSCN4791_zpsfxwe4tq9

bethk

bethk
Admin

good stuff with a base of yogurt!

Barbara101

Barbara101

November, 2015 ~ What's for breakfast, lunch or brunch? - Page 2 11148809_1002064996481548_4716397074250987251_n

Bacon and egg quiches.These freeze great..

bethk

bethk
Admin

so pretty!

I didn't think eggs froze so well.....learn somethin' new every day. Thanks!

I've got the turkey carcass cookin' away on the stove. Waste not ~ want not.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum