Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"OCTOBER" 2015 Whats for dinner?

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 19 of 19]

451 Re: "OCTOBER" 2015 Whats for dinner? on Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:15 pm

Barbara101

452 Re: "OCTOBER" 2015 Whats for dinner? on Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:40 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

spag & meatballs...............all carbs. I ate a cup of angle hair. usually i'm good for 3 dishes of spaghetti.
I had a krispy kreme doughnut for dessert.

453 Re: "OCTOBER" 2015 Whats for dinner? on Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:11 pm

Barbara101

Yogurt and a couple berries for dessert. I do not have a need  to eat a sweet anymore,since I am low carb.. I even thought to have it for breakfast..lol..

454 Re: "OCTOBER" 2015 Whats for dinner? on Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:27 pm

bethk

Admin
We had an early supper since I didn't have any lunch after water aerobics....took a nap instead ~ LOL.

So, my 'Ode to Halloween' is an orange sweet potato - and my London Broil may not have been pot roast but it was good tasting beef. I'm satisfied (for now).

455 Re: "OCTOBER" 2015 Whats for dinner? on Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:58 pm

Barbara101

Yes I ate a baked potato... affraid cheers

I was fixin to throw it out and a I had a super low (63) so what the heck..

Lazy day for me too. Maggie has this new bad habit of trying to get behind my nightstand at 4am...

Makes for a nap to be had at 10am lol.Then I watched saturday cooking on PBS.

456 Re: "OCTOBER" 2015 Whats for dinner? on Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:08 pm

bethk

Admin
Practically TWINS!!! Great looking meal, Barb.

It's amazing when you don't have 'white' potatoes for a while. I shouldn't say this, but when I made the boiled potatoes the other night I thought they were SOOOO good. I didn't know how much I missed them since I've been trying to sub sweet potatoes or squash for my starch to apease my resident nutritionist.....On a high note, however, he says he's almost at his 'goal' weight so maybe we can go on maintenance mode soon.

457 Re: "OCTOBER" 2015 Whats for dinner? on Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:26 pm

Barbara101

Yours looks great...I was watching Tv and this Wendys commercial cames on,burger, fries and My eye went to the soda lol lol.. I do not drink sodas ,maybe once in awhile if I put booze in it HA..

458 Re: "OCTOBER" 2015 Whats for dinner? on Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:42 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

A nice beef stew that Tina made. The kids were over, and Jim Jr. loaded wood from the back and loaded the tractor and wagon to get it to the truck up on the road.
We all ate with gusto.   And our tummies are Busto!

Happy Halloween Everyone!

459 Re: "OCTOBER" 2015 Whats for dinner? on Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:04 pm

Bugster2

I am telling you this here because I think it is important and I know most of you read this thread.

I read that after the first of the year, if you get automatic Windows updates, that Microsoft is going to automatically upgrade your computer to Windows 10 without asking you first. You might want to make Windows ask you first before installing any updates if you are not ready for Windows 10.

460 Re: "OCTOBER" 2015 Whats for dinner? on Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:16 pm

Barbara101

Bugster2 wrote:I am telling you this here because I think it is important and I know most of you read this thread.

I read that after the first of the year, if you get automatic Windows updates, that Microsoft is going to automatically upgrade your computer to Windows 10 without asking you first. You might want to make Windows ask you first before installing any updates if you are not ready for Windows 10.

why don't I want it?

461 Re: "OCTOBER" 2015 Whats for dinner? on Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:46 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

Bugster2 wrote:I am telling you this here because I think it is important and I know most of you read this thread.

Thanks bugs. I already downloaded it and didn't like it. Back to 8.1 for me!

462 Re: "OCTOBER" 2015 Whats for dinner? on Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:30 pm

Niagara Visitor

Really unhealthy dinner for me today................... cheese, crackers, sausage, more cheese and crackers........ But a great dinner anyway. I stopped in at older son's house because I was in the area, and younger son and wife happened to come by also. So, serendipity, I got to see both sons and daughters-in-law unexpectedly! I'll eat healthy tomorrow!

463 Re: "OCTOBER" 2015 Whats for dinner? on Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:45 am

bethk

Admin
Protein & a bit of carbs....what's unhealthy? I don't ever admit to some of the REALLY unhealthy meals I eat....LOL

464 Re: "OCTOBER" 2015 Whats for dinner? on Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:03 am

Niagara Visitor

What's unhealthy? No fruit or veggies, or does the wine count as fruit? Hahaha.

465 Re: "OCTOBER" 2015 Whats for dinner? on Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:37 am

Barbara101

does the wine count as fruit?

Yes...

466 Re: "OCTOBER" 2015 Whats for dinner? on Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:44 am

Niagara Visitor

That's a relief!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum