Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crazy Friend !

+2
Barbara101
Admin
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Crazy Friend ! Empty Crazy Friend ! Mon May 06, 2013 9:49 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

I have a friend who missed the fun we use to have on the cooking.com forum site. We looked and looked for a place to visit to chat about food or cooking or anything at all. Nothing we found seemed to be that "right fit".

So, call us CRAZY if you will, but we decided to create our own forum. Now we have someplace to play around in and invite friends to have fun with us. It's all a little confusing right now but I think we can get use to it.

And if we mess up, well, Barb or I can delete just about anything!!

We have set the registration up as an "invitation only" forum so if you know someone who might be a good fit and someone who enjoys foodie ways as we all do, just let us know and we'll send them an invitation to come and check us out.

Thanks for coming!

https://cookingfriends.forumotion.com

2Crazy Friend ! Empty Re: Crazy Friend ! Mon May 06, 2013 10:00 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

yes what Beth said.

so am I the friend I love you lol lol

actually this format is very user friendly.

I can't wait to get rolling..

3Crazy Friend ! Empty Re: Crazy Friend ! Tue May 07, 2013 1:19 pm

cookingirl

cookingirl

and I am here now!!!!
Gotta go jump in shower--it is afternoon now!!
I did some work around the house until shoulder started bugging me. then sat, on line-played games, and now it is 12:20pm!! yikes

I think I may go get some scallops---I feel like that or salmon....
I have been feeling like fish...
if I get home in time, I may make the spaghetti squash with it..but who knows..
I am really feeling like rice pilaf with it.....humm not WW friendly....
I'll think of something---I love scallops

4Crazy Friend ! Empty Hello all! Tue May 07, 2013 4:05 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

I'm also here now! Thank you guys so much for doing this -- it's a lot of trouble for you two but I'm so grateful to be invited to join.
--Crybaby (a/k/a Michelle)

5Crazy Friend ! Empty Re: Crazy Friend ! Tue May 07, 2013 4:32 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Gosh, but I feel just like I did when I was waiting for my friends to show up for my birthday party when I was 10!!

LOL

Thanks for coming!

(we'll work on getting the party favor bags to you all.....)

6Crazy Friend ! Empty Re: Crazy Friend ! Tue May 07, 2013 5:47 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

Beth, just so you know, I replied to your PM to me and instead it came up as a PM to myself (grin). I just checked and it's on there three times, too (trust me, I only sent it to you once). Just so you know that I replied to your kind message.
--Michelle

7Crazy Friend ! Empty Re: Crazy Friend ! Tue May 07, 2013 7:04 pm

cookingirl

cookingirl

Welcome, Michelle--aka crybaby, which you are not!!

Very Happy I love you

8Crazy Friend ! Empty Re: Crazy Friend ! Tue May 07, 2013 7:06 pm

Barbara101

Barbara101

CYN
I love your avatar. That is from our Gallery isn't it?

9Crazy Friend ! Empty Re: Crazy Friend ! Tue May 07, 2013 7:48 pm

bethk

bethk
Admin

Barb, what are you talking about?

That's Boston Harbor if I'm not mistaken.....

(lol ~ Hahahahaha! Whoops, I just noticed the mountains in the background)

10Crazy Friend ! Empty Re: Crazy Friend ! Wed May 08, 2013 8:56 pm

cookingirl

cookingirl

bethk wrote:Barb, what are you talking about?

That's Boston Harbor if I'm not mistaken.....

(lol ~ Hahahahaha! Whoops, I just noticed the mountains in the background)

SOOO Funny!! Crazy Friend ! 1297124391

No, it is a photo I copied from a website.. I thought it was pretty so I snagged it! shush--don't tell anyomne!!!

I use it sometimes as a background on my computer...There are some really pictures on my facebook page-from a great photographer in Revere--not me!! Crazy Friend ! 1838020472

11Crazy Friend ! Empty Re: Crazy Friend ! Wed May 08, 2013 11:18 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

cookingirl wrote:Welcome, Michelle--aka crybaby, which you are not!!

Very Happy I love you

Oh! Cookingirl ..... YES She is a crybaby! I thought that was such a cute user name, and Michelle gave the story about how She Is a ..."CRYBABY!"

I cannot find her post, because it is on the old C.Com ;so it's lost.

Hopefully she can give us all a replay of why she is Crybaby!

My wife is a crybaby when she watches certain movies. I think they call them.."Tear Jerkers?"

Oh! My wife cannot watch the Ad for the Humane Society with the poor kitty's and doggies looking so sad!'

I Have to turn it off; because I scream with anger when that animal abuse ad comes on. Poor things!

12Crazy Friend ! Empty Re: Crazy Friend ! Thu May 09, 2013 5:29 pm

Crybaby

Crybaby

UNCLE JIMMY wrote:
cookingirl wrote:Welcome, Michelle--aka crybaby, which you are not!!

Very Happy I love you

Oh! Cookingirl ..... YES She is a crybaby! I thought that was such a cute user name, and Michelle gave the story about how She Is a ..."CRYBABY!"

I cannot find her post, because it is on the old C.Com ;so it's lost.

Hopefully she can give us all a replay of why she is  Crybaby!

My wife is a crybaby when she watches certain movies. I think they call them.."Tear Jerkers?"

Oh! My wife cannot watch the Ad for the Humane Society with the poor kitty's and doggies looking so sad!'

I Have to turn it off; because I scream with anger when that animal abuse ad comes on. Poor things!

You're so right, Jimmy.  I cry at EVERYTHING -- a sad story in the paper, a newspaper article, at weddings and funerals (I could cry at a complete stranger's wedding once the music starts) and, of course, if someone else cries, I cry!  I used to go to this nail salon and there were a couple of Michelles.  One day the owner, who did my nails, was talling me about talking to a friend of hers, another customer, and she asked, "Which Michelle?  Crybaby Michelle?"  And then it stuck, with ME anyway!  Don't even get me started on that Humane Society ad -- once the music starts, I hve to change the channel but from what I've heard, no one can watch that ad without crying.  I hate funerals because even if it's for a friend's parent who I've never even met, I cry.  I always think people are thinking what a phony I must be so I try to avoid funerals at all costs!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum