Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FIG CHEESE CAKE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FIG CHEESE CAKE Empty FIG CHEESE CAKE Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:12 pm

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

I made a cheesecake  for my sis in-law birthday, it was so easy, instead of strawberry jam, I added my homemade fig jam, and I added some plain yogurt to reduce the amount of cream cheese

Dirk's family love it, the whole cake was gone, only for the 5 of us, Dirk and my Father in-law ate 1 quarter of it , each, my sis in law took 1 quarter home ( she does not eat dessert after dinner ), my MIL and I share 1 quarter, they added a big dollop of whipped cream on it

- 1 Graham Cracker crust 10 inch size
- 1 pack of cream cheese and 1 cup of plain yogurt ( or we can use 2 packs of cream cheese 2 x 8oz )
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 eggs, large
- 1 tbsp of flour
- 1 tsp of vanilla
-  tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 cup of fig jam ( or any fruit jam )

1. beat the cream cheese mixer, add yogurt, mix well, add sugar, mix until well blended, then add egg, one at a time, mix until fluffy, add in flour, mix for a minute, then add in vanilla and lemon juice, fold in fig jam, blend well
2. pour the mixture in the crust, bake for 25 to 30 minutes in a preheated oven, 350'F

FIG CHEESE CAKE DSCN3410_zpsockue5rp

FIG CHEESE CAKE DSCN3416_zpsaqtxacdw

FIG CHEESE CAKE 2_zpsi7z97xhc

FIG CHEESE CAKE 3_zps7kntel7t

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum