Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

(( July 2015 )) "What's For Dinner??"

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 20 of 20]

476 Re: (( July 2015 )) "What's For Dinner??" on Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:03 pm

Barbara101

lQQks great Beth.. I made a rap with leftovers ..I am not even hungry either. it is better to eat something now ,then at 9 or 10..

477 Re: (( July 2015 )) "What's For Dinner??" on Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:31 pm

NormM

My son's birthday is tomorrow so I spent almost 9 hours smoking this brisket for tomorrow. Charlie's wife is planning to invite people over and I have no idea what she has planned but I will have this ready to go if wanted. If not, it will be good for days to come.

http://r2j1cp@gmail.com

478 Re: (( July 2015 )) "What's For Dinner??" on Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:14 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

NormM wrote:My son's birthday is tomorrow so I spent almost 9 hours smoking this brisket for tomorrow.  Charlie's wife is planning to invite people over and I have no idea what she has planned but I will have this ready to go if wanted. If not, it will be good for days to come.

Happy Birthday to Charlie....from Jimmy & Tina in NJ. God Bless!.....

The meat looks great Norm!

479 Re: (( July 2015 )) "What's For Dinner??" on Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:21 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

Son and DIL got a lot of sights in today. They said it was 106º driving on Sunset Blvd.

480 Re: (( July 2015 )) "What's For Dinner??" on Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:34 pm

UNCLE JIMMY

Had some chicken soup Tina made. Had it with the fine Dutch noodles. It was good.....
She is tired, and so I just strained all the soup and added just the white meat and the carrots; as per T's request......

Now.....2 hours later....I AM HUNGRY!!!!!..... I'm watching the cooking shows on tv, and that is really making me drool.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum