Cooking Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cooking Friends

Friends sharing recipes, cooking techniques & menu ideas in a friendly atmosphere.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prayers requested (if you are so moved).....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bethk

bethk
Admin

My former bosses, who own the wholesale greenhouse I worked at for 13 years, are in need of prayers to help them deal with a horrible ordeal.

Their youngest son was the young man who was murdered at the University of Kentucky last Friday morning as he was walking home with a friend. Apparently, according to the national news report, they were accosted by a couple thugs who stole his watch. As he reached for his wallet to throw at them, they shot him in the chest.

I cannot imagine the horror the family is living. So, if you would, please say a small prayer that they may find the strength to deal with such an awful thing.

Thanks.

UNCLE JIMMY

UNCLE JIMMY

bethk wrote:My former bosses, who own the wholesale greenhouse I worked at for 13 years, are in need of prayers to help them deal with a horrible ordeal.

Their youngest son was the young man who was murdered at the University of Kentucky last Friday morning as he was walking home with a friend.  Apparently, according to the national news report, they were accosted by a couple thugs who stole his watch.  As he reached for his wallet to throw at them, they shot him in the chest.

I cannot imagine the horror the family is living.  So, if you would, please say a small prayer that they may find the strength to deal with such an awful thing.

Thanks.

OMG! God Bless and Keep Him!
Tina and I will remember to pray for the family.

We were a nervous wreck here last night.
Son Jimmy and DIL went to Baltimore, MD over the weekend. #1.... to see his Team, the Red Sox at Camden Yard; #2, to meet with my Nephew and watch him play his skit ( band ) at a bar in Fells Point section of Baltimore. Not a great area at night.
Jim called last night, and said there was vast uneasiness in the area, due to the recent police / Gray thing, so they decided to scrap the bar scene, and they at least visited with their cousin and his wife in Severn, MD.

bethk

bethk
Admin

Sensible. Glad wise heads prevailed.

Imelda HL

Imelda HL

Noted.. will say a prayer for him and his family

bethk

bethk
Admin

thank you both.

Sponsored content